Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My god. There are so many variables in the world of CS and unfortunately, their pathetic 'one size fits all' approach does not work for many payers and receivers.
    Honestly, I could be here all day but in *our* situation, everything is in the payees favour. It seems we have to 'suck it up' while the payee gets to sit back and rub her greedy hands together. It makes me really, really cranky.
    Thankfully, we don't have much longer to go until we can kiss this whole sh!tty situation goodbye.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

faroutbrusselsprout  (01-02-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyK View Post
    Okay then so the father should CHOOSE what he buys for his children rather than giving that money to the mother. Most of the single parents I know spend alot of that money on themselves and still buy the kids $50 sneakers.
    Are you for real?! What about DV relationships? The perpetrator would have another way to control the victim. I can assure you that alot more of my income goes towards my DS then myself. He eats more food then me. I pay petrol to get him places. I have a 3 bedroom house with yard rather then 1 bed unit I would have otherwise. I pay for childcare, swimming lessons, dancing, speech therapist, occupational therapist, peditrician etc etc. You really think the under $100 I am *supposed* to receive a week would cover all of that??!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HELPihavea2yrold! For This Useful Post:

share a book  (01-02-2012)

The Mad House
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thread closed cleaning and infractions to follow.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DQ For This Useful Post:

delirium  (01-02-2012),trishalishous  (01-02-2012),zombiekitty  (01-02-2012)