+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default chanel handbag - how to buy a designer handbag

my big 30 birthday is coming up and i've always wanted to have designer item. So i'm saving and want to buy a authentic chanel handbag.

I'm nowhere near a store so thought to buy online...is this safe? I looked at their website and I don't think I can shop online. Louis Vuitton I can...

I saw this webstore ebella and they said they sell 100% authentic handbag and discounted prices...not sure if thats true...

So any advice on where to shop for designer handbags???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would not purchase anything designer online and expect it to be authentic as wayyyyy to many replicas flood the market to try fool people.

I would maybe research on the Internet and perhaps call a Chanel store in aus and see if you can buy the style you're after and get them to courier it to you....????

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (31-01-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    what about DJ's or Myer, they sell online don't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try some of the big uk or us stores like neiman Marcus. I have got stuff from neimans before and because it has such a big name you know it's real

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Chanel ONLY sell their handbags in the Chanel Stores never buy them online!! ( you can never guarantee authenticity plus if they come from overseas you have to pay GST) Plus if you are spending thousands on a handbag you really need to see it in person ( plus shopping in a Chanel Boutique is heaven) what state are you in? There is 3 stores in Sydney and 1 in Melbourne not sure about the other states? Which bag are you looking at? I have 2 and a few wallets, I love love love them!
    Last edited by Elijahs Mum; 31-01-2012 at 15:49.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Chanel don't let other department stores promote their items ( except makeup and fragrance) so even though in the USA Neiman Marcus and Bergdorfs do sell Chanel handbags and shoes they are not allowed to sell them online ( I've tried!)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (31-01-2012)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    agree with Elijahs mum...

I know someone that used to sell fakes & she even had "authenticity" certificates...

So buy via chanel only, or dj's or myerif they sell it!

is there anyone you trust that lives in a capital city that could buy one from a chanel shop for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just looked at ebella website - STAY AWAY - it is not possible to buy a $4,000 Chanel handbag for $400, there is no way they are real plus Chanel would not allow them to sell their products ! ( I would be anyone's personal shopper if you need me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chanel and Louis Vuitton and those designer brands don't sell bags at discounts like that. So if someone is advertising one at a fraction of its normal price then its certainly a fake. They want to keep the prices high to maintain their exclusive brand image.

You can get a beautiful bag at a fraction of the price of a top end designer bag - and have plenty of spare change - I love Spencer & Rutherford or Olga Berg. Still good quality, interesting bags.

True Chanel will cost a fortune.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe the b'day present could include a trip to sydney or melbourne?