+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I'm moving over from feb. I'm cd 10 today, testing around 14th march. Just wanted to say, have to get back to work
    Fx for everyone
    Fi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...
    I think I'm out for this month..
    Something very strange going on with my body... I should be gearing up for ovulation tomorro (currently cd13)
    But when I went to the toilet a few hours ago I was bleeding :s
    I've never had this mid cycle and I'm on clomid so I'm stumped as to what is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops double post - sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs TeeTee. I hope it stops and everything is ok.

I am currently 2 DPO and have cramping like af is about to arrive. I am sure it will happen tomorrow but I am hoping it is something else all together. It is too early for implantation and surely too late for O if I had a trigger on Thursday??? I don't know, I am really confused now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Happykat

In your situation I would say way to early for Af .. When I ovulate I get cramps like Af is coming.. Maybe your ovulation cramps are sticking around or fertilization is happening... My fingers are totally crossed for you and u get a sticky little bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I got my bfp today!

Tee oh no, I've never had that on clomid how frustrating!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OMG super dooper congrats!!!!!!
    Our first BFP for this month!!! ..... And it ain't even march yet!!! Wahoooo

Congrats to you and ur partner mybabybells

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I was on here last year but after 6months of no success the ttc madness set in and I had to take a break.
    I have been ttc since June last year when my son was 8months old. After he was born my cycle went from a clockwork 28 days to a clockwork 35 days. I am now at day 43 with 3 bfn. So frustrating! I had a brownish tinge to my cm once when I went to the loo last week but nothing since. I'm going to make myself wait until Saturday to test now as I only have 2 test left and I hate wasting them.
    It only took 2 cycles to fall pregnant with my DS so I have no clue why it's so much harder this time. Has anyone here experienced a really long cycle after being so regular and not been pregnant? There are far too many stories of people who never get a bfp and have 4 kids so I can't give up but I know it's probably just false hope. Gah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tee We are very excited!!

smilychicky no advice sorry, but i hope you get your bfp soon. It took us 10 months and 4 clomid cycles to fall this time with bubba number 2, and bubba number 1 i fell on the pill, so its crazy how it all works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like AF has finally stopped. Yay. Now onto bd-ing and opks again. Lets hope we get our bfp this month.