+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg sorry ladies but I need to vent!!
    One of my work colleagues just told me today she is pregnant!!! I'm so angry and upset - purely because she was pregnant last year and was going to have an abortion because she didn't want it... And she cheats on her bf all the time!!!!!!
    How can she possibly deserve to be given this gift when I want it so much and would never even think of having a thought about getting rid of it!!!!!
    And.. I'm also very happily married and my hubby deserves to be a dad too!!!!!
    Grrrrrrrrrr - the universe can be so cruel sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops I forgot to add, she had a mc last year before she got the chance to make the appt for an abortion...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It really doesn't seem fair does it Tee. Happens so easily for some

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    happykat this is my 4th clomid cycle as well My third was 100mg but back to 50mg this month. Hopefully its 4th cycle lucky for both of us!!
    Definately MyBabyBells! I am hoping the 100mg works for me this time but I am a little concerned about the side effects as I had major mood swings/depression on 50mg last time (first 2 months I was ok but the 3rd really knocked me around). Lucky number 4 would be great
    MrsSparkle - Sorry to hear about the chemical! Fx things work out better for you this month

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, I'm going to tentatively add myself here . I've been tossing up whether or not to TTC #2 for a few months now, but thanks to a break in work that wasn't entirely planned, I have several months that are effectively "useless" (still working, just marking time for a while) and DH has been bugging me for another bub for MONTHS now! DH has left the timing entirely up to me, so although he's wanted another for a good 12 months now, it was my choice to wait.
    I agree, watching everyone else fall pregnant and having babies when you'd like to have another is a pain *chuckle*. I have the advantage of it not being hard to conceive however (touch wood!) so for me it really was because of work that we'd been delaying another one, so I don't really begrudge not being able to TTC previously because it actually a choice rather than because of fertility problems.
    I will admit to being far more nervous about TTC this time, hence being tentative. There's a lot of reasons, but I realised that it's probably the best opportunity we'll have for the next couple of years so yeah... Here I am! It might take us a while to conceive though as we're going to try for a baby girl (we already have a DS) and gender swaying for a girl can delay things because obviously it's more difficult for the sperm to survive. If we don't conceive before the end of May we'll probably have to delay our attempts so I'm hoping for a BFP in March! Wouldn't it be lovely to have it happen that easily .

So anyway, I've made the commitment enough to start taking preconception vitamins and start budgeting for new prams etc, so here's hoping I don't wuss out before it comes time to do the baby dance .

ETA: Oh I forgot, put me down for the 28th. I could probably test a little earlier but I'd rather wait for a bit and get a clear result instead of getting a BFP as I did with my DS!
    Also MrsSparkle, so sorry to hear about your chem preg.
    Last edited by Eko; 13-02-2012 at 05:07. Reason: ETA info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Eko - I'm having computer related issues ATM so I can't add you to the list. I will endevour to add you but it may take all day.

TeeTee - :hug: to you. It always seems to me that the most undeserving people IRL seem to get their BFP without even trying. It sucks and it's not fair. Having to go through IVF to have my babies it really is a punch in the guts everytime you hear about people like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - Good luck at the Dr's. Hopefully you can get the ball rolling and some good advise

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @zult - No problem, don't stress yourself. When you can, like I said I'm a bit tentative at the moment although DH is already happily making plans about where we'll put bubs bassinet and which room will be a nursery .

I've tried to remind him that just because I fell UDT with DS first cycle, doesn't mean it will happen with the next one. Trying to keep him realistic, but he's been looking forward to it for so long that I don't think he wants to think otherwise.

I'm nervous about the whole thing, but pretty excited. Honestly I want to start trying now, but I'm going for surgery to remove all four of my wisdom teeth at the end of the month so I can't risk a bub with surgery. It'll be almost exactly 2 weeks after the surgery that it'll be time to try for a girl, so the timing is all quite tight and I hope that I'll be recovered enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko - I did manage to add you to the list lol. I think it's my work computer not liking BH for some reason.

He must really be excited if he's planing the nursery already hahaha. Keen much??

I've been putting off dealing with my wisdome teeth. Once my baby making days a through I'll get them delt with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks zultbear for ur support!! It does suck..
    Eko- welcome and all the best
    It's so nice to hear how excited ur hubby is - mine is very excited too!! He went out when we first started ttc and got prices on prams and stuff & also catalogues for me from the baby shops .... Hehe
    But I would definitely prefer that then if he didn't care at all!! Men can be so cute sometimes......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (14-02-2012)