+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Female obstetrician in perth

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good female ob, I have booked in with Dr Melissa O'Neill, has anyone used her? i am also open into looking at other Female Obs. I am wanting to go privately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    I am 18 weeks pregnant and am seeing Dr Helen Clarke - she works out of St John of God Hospital Subiaco and her rooms are in West Leederville. I went with her upon numerous recommendations - She is very to the point and straight down the line, her midwife is lovely (who you end up spending most of your time with anyway) and the ladies who recommended her say she is fantastic and has been absolutely amazing in difficult birth situations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info, I gave dr Clarke a call and she is still avail, I am a little shocked on how much the management fees have gone up since my last bub, ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Clare
    Melissa was my Ob and she was absolutely fantastic! A few of my friends have also used her and really liked her too.
    I can't recommend her highly enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, does anyone else have some updated info on female Perth Obstetricians?

Anyone see Seonaid Mulroy or Helen Clarke?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've seen Margo Norman and Susan Isdale who were both fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went to Melissa O'Neill and find that PP a little hard to believe. She delivered both of my girls and even though I wasn't in her care at the time, called me continuously and offered support during my ectopic pregnancies.

She also made the hard call to deliver my daughter early, and saved her life. She was close to dying due to a complication that couldn't be seen via tests or scans... So her quick thinking made all the difference.

I cannot recommend her enough. She has been extremely supportive and caring to me over the last 5 years.

I know many people who have been though Helen Clarke too and love her very blunt, but a fantastic doctor.