+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My2babes, I find that a bit extreme

in this industry, there's a lot of agents out there trying to sabotage other agents and they sit off sites like these to feed off vulnerable people and lure them in to make their own money.

Sounds like a plot to me!

Stillhope, don't believe everything you read

Thanks
    Reviews

I am not an agent, nor am I trying to sabotage anyone, I just wanted to let you know what I had heard from a friend who went through Cathie. Of course in the end you have to make your own choices.
    I find it extremely insulting that you have said this. I am an egg donor, here in Aus, and hear alot of what goes on in Thailand on the forums and fb pages.
    If you dont know me, dont say horrible things like that accusing me of what you said.
    I was simply giving people another option, other than going through an agent. I know first hand how much money having an Australian saves, but as I said, everyone is free to make their own choices.
    But dont go judging me on the little experience you have
    Last edited by my2babes; 21-06-2014 at 10:02. Reason: extra info

3. The Following User Says Thank You to my2babes For This Useful Post:

sophie11  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 77777 and my2babies. Please let not fight here. Everyone should be allowed to say what they think.
    i think I just have to do more research.
    Rhanks both of you for your input!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHope For This Useful Post:

sophie11  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, ladies, i am new and thanks you all for sharing so much valuable info. i need 5 posts to be able to PM and i really hope to talk to experienced people like 77777 or Lozby if you don't mind. we want to go the Cathie and in waiting list of 37 couple ahead of us. looking for others too and hopefully find someone soon. could any one sharing that how you tell if a donor is a good one, they only say how many eggs and how many mature eggs, that doesn't sound enough? anyone could provide us with a few more detailed criteria to access a donor's capability?

Thanks
    Reviews
    also i am B positive and my husband is O positive, we plan to have a donor with either of our blood type. we found lots of O+ donors. is there risk if i (B+) carry a O(+) baby? i heard different blood type between Mum and Baby may have blood problem when deliver the baby? thanks so much again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default just need to make up the 5 posts. sorry

sorry could anyone tell me how to PM someone?
    Last edited by rainbow2012; 23-07-2014 at 08:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry again

Thanks
    Reviews

Default last one i need!

sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every one
    I just read some of the post hear ,I really wish you all of you the best of luck in your journey .
    Crescent .
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    We would still love to hear from our angel egg donor hopefully to have that miracle baby to fulfill our dream .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- a quick reply,
    rainbow- many people have different blood types with donor eggs from you. It doesn't have to match. Never heard if complications due to non matching blood types. Our FS here says it makes no difference. People only match blood types if they don't want to tell the child it was conceived by donor.

As for agents do your research, most importantly is the clinic they use and Dr overseas. Cathy is not the only agent in Australia. Tammy Charles had Thai twins and was posting on eggdonationaustralia. I have spoken to her and she has a website and Facebook. Google her name. I've also heard of Megan Sainsbury Perth- had twins via surrogacy and does Thailand - on surrogacy forums. I'm not an agent. Just want to share what I've come across.