+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lozby. We are probably going to get the testing done. A bit nervous about it but Cathie seems lovely. To perfect embies and others on ice. That's amazing. Sending you all the baby dust. When are you going back for the transfer? We are thinking of doing double donor as DH's sperm isn't the best and we want the best chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lozby and Everyone
    I am new member here, but I have been lurking in the back ground reading all the posts for a while. I am planning to go to Bangkok to undergo IVF with egg donor
    I have been in touch with Richard Sanchez, But I am not sure if there is any relationship between Richard Sanchez and Cathie Sanchez. Any one has any experience with Dr.Wiwat and Sue who work for Safe Fertility Center in Thailand? And how much the cost will be?
    I would appreciate some feedback to clarify my concerns
    Thank you very much for your help.
    PS:Hi Lozyby can I pm you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thailand IVF clinic - egg donor

Last edited by Lozby; 26-07-2016 at 11:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozby For This Useful Post:

Dream1805  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cathie & Richard are married (or were a few years ago when we were living in Thailand and looked at their service). There is a bit about the 2 of them in this article http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226484016257

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thailand IVF clinic - egg donor

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cam. Great Help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lozby
    Not sure how to pm you, I went to my inbox there is message" Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page." Does that mean I can not pm you? sorry never had any experience in using forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dream
    I think you have to post 5 times or something until they let you pm. So get posting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want t let you know, that i know a woman who has been severly ripped off by Cathie Sanchez, she lost $40k in a week. Her 'donor' made only a few eggs and no embryos were created, therefore no transfer into a surrogate. Cathie refused to refund or provide another donor and stopped all communication This poor woman has been left broke and heart broken from this experience and would hate it to happen to anyone else. Up until she was paid, Cathie made alot of effort, after the money had been exchanged, very little and very scattered emails. Pease be careful with agencies. I know a few egg donors here in Aus who donate in Thailand, are proven, trustworthy and have had success with their eggs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to my2babes For This Useful Post:

sophie11  (15-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh!!!! I'm so sorry your friend had to go through such a horrific experience!! This is absolutely horrenders!
    Who is this Cathy working for? I mean, that could happen to any of us who wants to go to Thailand for donor.
    My lady is called Jean and she is an agency too. Would you know how could I fond out if they are real or just out for money?

thanks a lot my2babies