+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been trying to contact IVF miracle baby Thailand by email for a few weeks now and never get a response. We are considering them as we are also looking for a surrogate. I wanted to get an idea of what they are charging as another clinic I contacted in Thailand quoted over $50K before you even add airfares or hotels or legal costs.
    Does anyone know of they are still open?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I have used Thailand Fertility (Fertility Choices) in Bangkok. I have a Thai donor and have returned 3 times for a transfer. I am currently sitting in my hotel room in Bangkok after my lucky last transfer of my last lot of embryos from my Thai donor and husband. My husband and I are both Cacasian and fully aware of the prospect of having a half Thai baby, and we are very excited about it. It's been a long road and we have had a difficult time with Melbourne IVF, a failed donor attempt with my sister and given the restrictions in Australia, after years of research and a little 'take a risk' attitude, we couldn't of been more happier with the process, professionalism and experience from Fertility Choices in Thailand. They are by far well advanced and follow better processes for both the donor and recipient than in Australia. Even though we are not fortunate to succeed with having our own child yet, we are very hopeful that something will come of it. Given how restricted the law is in Australia, such as donors details will be passed to the child at 18, that the donor has to literally DONATE, I find that something so huge should be rewarded with monetary value and also the restrictions in age or donors, recipients and if people have completed their own families. Not many young people have done that these days and lets not forget the wait lists, the lack of privacy in Australia and all the screening, it's so impersonal and unfair. It's already hard enough to be completely infertile (I had to deal with that news while being diagnosed with early menopause). Thailand is by far much better for countless reasons and if anyone considering this has more questions, please message me, I am more than happy to discuss my experience and assist with any concerns. Don't let the negative rumors about Thailand get in your way. It is only a problem if YOU have a problem with it. I have spent a huge amount of money on fertility, my experiences with Thailand cost me the same as Australia because you need to factor in your donor (if you are using one) and trAvel and accommodation and you can't get any of it back on Medicare and private health insurance, and what does that matter anyway, I had top cover and got NOTHING covered!
    My experience in Melbourne was shocking, they took my money for treatment and never tested my sister who in turn had no eggs, the doctor didn't even have the decency to tell her, she had to walk out of the recovery room and tell me cause I was not told either.
    Now the wait for me is to get a positive
    pregnancy test. If its unsuccessful, we won't persue another attempt. I think it's important to know our limits. Over 50k on IVF and so far, 3 failed attempts, this is our last!
    i highly encourage women to try Thailand Fertility Choices. They cater for older women too and do transfers till in the 50's. The hospital was clean, professional and the Doctors are trained either in Australia, Europe or USA. They even put the embryos on a TV screen for me so I could watch them being inserted. They send you updates on your donor and her cycle, they make her go to the hospital every day to inject her, unlike Aus where you inject yourself, they give you extensive reports on how my husbands sperm was, how the embryos are forming, they are excellent. All the staff are so kind to me and you are provided with detailed step by step processes of how the process will work. The company representative, whether a Thai or Australian ladies are there with you to answer any questions. We even had the pleasure of meeting our donor (at our request), it was a brief encounter, but one that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The treatment was by far outstanding. Good luck to anyone considering.
    Last edited by 77777; 07-08-2012 at 19:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have donated as a donor with ivf miracle baby in Bangkok and it was fantastic - so much easier than donating in australia! And so professional as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I was just reading your post ,Thank you so much for trying to share your experience it is really very nice from you to talk about your journey, I wish you the best of luck with your last transfer I REALLY DO you deserve the happiness to have that miracle baby hopefully that is the one for you and I do agree with you there are far more options than in Australia ,but always $$$ is the issue so any way I WISH YOU VERY GOOD LUCK.
    Please let us know your result .
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ __________________
    We would love and praying our angel egg donor to find us to fulfill our dream to have that much wanted child hopefully no more waiting .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crescent For This Useful Post:

77777  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck 77777!! Hope you get a BFP! As for the Thai appearance of your (hopeful) bubba every one knows mixed race people are the most beautiful. Very exotic with the best of both worlds.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

77777  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Results

Hello ladies,

I wanted to let you all know that I had my 10 day HCG test after my embyro transfer and I'm ver excited have received a POSITIVE result!

Now I just need to wait another few weeks fr a scan and make sure we have a heart beat and that it is not a chemical pregnancy.

I will keep you all updated but we are very please with our results and really hoping for the best

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77777 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (21-07-2012),NewMrs  (15-06-2013),Wise Enough  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    fan freakin tastic!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pisces00 For This Useful Post:

77777  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3 heart beats!

Successful egg transfer, 1 embryo split giving us 2 identicles and 1 fraternal.
    Last edited by 77777; 12-11-2012 at 13:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey 7777s... I really hope the best for your new Family.... I'm looking for ANYONE who has completed the surrogacy process in Thailand and brought their baby home.

We're stuck. We were halfway through the process in Mumbai, and suddenly our clinic stopped everything because they no longer support same-sex couples.

Now we need to make a decision fast. But I don't anyone who has finished the process in Thailand, and I'm really worried about getting the birth certificate with the genetic father's name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello 777777. I read your post and wondered how your procedure went. I am considering surrogacy now with Thailand Fertility (Fertility Choices), but I'm not convinced.

My biggest concern is not the medical procedure, but the legal aspects of getting home. Our lawyer has told us horror stories of couples stranded in Thai Family Court.

Did you talk to a legal firm in Bangkok... Did Fertility Choices provide one? I've asked, but I don't seem to get any reply about legal resources, and I'm concerned that Cathie is the only "legal expert".

Also, what clinic did you use and who was the doctor? I hear they have a new clinic. Do you still have faith in the medical team?

Thanks for any insights.

-- Bill