+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Petalsgalore - thanks for all the info and congrats on your little one! :-) I'll look into the clinics you've mentioned. However, I'm a bit floored by the pricings that I've been quoted. Cathie Sanchez quoted me US$13,100 for the ED/IVF package, Reproductive Solutions for $US11, 500. I'm confused as to why it would be 2-3 times as much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Petalsgalore - Quick question, when you mentioned that all donations (in Malaysia) is anonymous, does that mean you're not able to view pictures or their profiles? I was told from a clinic in Cambodia that only their names are anonymous. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cali,
    Yes agent prices! Crazy huh! Try direct if you can. Yes they make $10k on a cycle!!! f you got a Fs here you can discuss your cycle with and do your scans. You simply ring or email the nurse or FS in Malaysia to Discuss things they email you the protocol. I personally like Australia's egg donor protocol. You go on the pill then take estrogen to thicken your lining straight for 10 days or so have a scan a few times then you are ready to fly.
    In Malaysia their protocol is quite slow building up the estogen amount over a month. I prefer the quicker way.

Yes you see photos. Anonymous donation meaning you can't have their contact details or full name so if your child wants to contact them in the future.
    We were very fortunate in Thailand before the laws changed to ask our clinic to kindly ask our donor if we can have her details for future contact. She agreed.
    Fingers crossed for you and yes We found Sunfert a good professional clinic direct. Cathy is the egg co ordinator in that clinic. (Not Cathy Sanchez the agent)
    Best wishes.
    Last edited by petalsgalore; 05-10-2015 at 10:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Hanyingni,

I am new to this forum. I wanted to know did you have any success with Cathie Sanchez and what your experience was like? Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow cloud View Post
    Dear Hanyingni,

I am new to this forum. I wanted to know did you have any success with Cathie Sanchez and what your experience was like? Thank you.

Hi , I'm new to this site too. We were very happy with Cathie Sanchez. Our little girl arrived October last year and baby No.2 due in January 2017. Cathie made the whole process so easy for us.