+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Giohara,

I found this post today and althogh I don't havre fertility issues abd don't know what your going through the least I could do was send you a hug! Hoping you het you miracle soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pawzette For This Useful Post:

Giohara  (18-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gio---I'm sorry it's another blow on the chin. Do you have frosties? Sorry about your mum too. Remember doctors are not gods, only humans, plenty of things medical science can't change and we have to sit back and watch the universe do its things, however unfair they seem. I hope you can take some time to think and strategise what the next best move is, even perhaps seeing another FS to get a second opinion, while getting on with the next cycle. Can I presume you had your endometriosis excised recently too? If they're around the ovaries and tubes they can affect the egg production. Have you been brave enough to get your AMH done yet? I did it to help me determine if I go straight into donor eggs or keep going with my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work for you Giohara. I don't have any words of wisdom for you I just hope you start feeling better soon xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pawzette, wow, 4 kids and you're only 28....bet you're a busy girl. Thank you for stopping by as we don't get many "fertile" drop ins just to say big hug. Truly appreciated.

Kyllara.....no, sometimes things just suck...not much else to say.

Frostysmum, hope things progress well with you. I'm taking everything y ou said to me into account and reading some stuff a kind lady sent me and I will be chatting to my FS about a few things and yes, asking for AMH (although I expect it to be low) is part of it.

And I've joined a few donor egg sites and starting writing an ad just in case.....

Will keep all posted with another thread no doubt once decision is made.

X giohara

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry Giohara

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Mum to be For This Useful Post:

Giohara  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Giohara,
    I have just joined this site and have been reading through your posts. I just want to wish you all the best in whatever decision you make from here. You have been through a rough time so far, I admire your strenth and courage. Stay focused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies

Giohara: I'm so sorry to hear things haven't gone well for you. Has your mother tried acupuncture? There are practioners out there who have been able to help with "restless legs". And for you I wonder if you've tried dhea?
    I have been taking it for a month now, I'm waiting for af to arrive (at any minute now) so I can start a stim cycle, our 2nd. I will be drinking pomegranate juice and red raspberry leaf tea to help my lining grow (I've only been getting to about 6mm), along with pressaries. I don't know if any of this will be of any help but it does seem to make sense to share our experiences, good and bad. I am pro acupuncture for support before during and after a trying to conceive cycle. I know plenty of ladies who found this very helpful.

goodluck and keep well