+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I don't know where to post... Eptopic preg

I just want to say it out loud because it isn't fair. My best friend has just been rushed to surgery with a preg developing in her abdomen. Poor thing. I am due to have my baby and can't help but feeling a bit guilty and bad for her.

Sent from Mel's iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's absolutely awful for your friend.

While you can feel bad/sad/sympathy /love/heartache for her, you DON'T have anything to feel guilty about. This wasn't your fault or doing, so don't create added stress for you and bubs at this important time. I'm sure your friend wouldn't expect or want you to feel that way. Just be there for her as best as you can.

Tam-I-Am is offline Winner 2009 - Most Helpful Member Award
    Winner 2007 The most helpful moderator/admin award
    2008 AWARD WINNER - The most polite member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank You
    Exactly what Pesca said...cherish your baby - you have every right to love him or her and celebrate his or her birth...you have nothing to feel guilty about.

I'm so sorry to your friend and to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have recently been through an ectopic, and it is truly devastating, people have said many different things with varying degrees of sincerity, but the best thing to do is hug her, tell her and her DH how sorry you are and be there if she wants to talk. You shouldn't feel guilty and don't take it personally if she distances herself for a few weeks, my sil had a beautiful bub the week I was diagnosed and I never once was upset because she was so blessed, just sad (and still am) that this was not our time, but I did find it hard to hold new bubba for a little while.

Big hugs to your friend, and if you or she might like someone to talk to, I will gladly lend an ear or offer advice from personal experience.

I know our bub is waiting for us, just need my body to finish healing.

Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your words.I know I have nothing to feel guilty about, but sometimes you just do!! Hugs and lovin for my dear friend!!

Sent from Mel's iPhone using Bub Hub app