+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear kyllara,

I don't know why (probably because we both started this last cycle so close together) but I was just thinking of you and hoping you were doing ok.

For me, the physically ill with each cycle part is mentally and physically the worst. I think of how young you still are. Sometimes, things are not fair.

So, just dropping by to say hi really! And that, if it helps, there's a stranger out here who knows what it's like all too well.

X giohara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for checking in on me Giohara. Blood test yesterday showed BFN and that my hormones were low so the bleeding is AF. And similar to your previous experience the normal AF pains kicked in last night so I've been a bit miserable the last 2 days but getting better now.
    I'm just really stumped as to why AF came so early when I was on progerone twice a day- can't wait to see FS to see what she thinks. It's like my body did not like the embryo at all because on Friday just when it should be implanting I got a temperature for 2 days and then AF.
    I agree with you that for me the hardest thing about IVF is feeling unwell. I get such bad abdo pains/nausea/headaches from all the drugs that I'm basically feeling sick for a whole month and really put my life on hold because I'm feeling too rubbish to do anything. Oh well - at least 1 month off IVF coming up and it will be nice to feel well and get back into my morning beach walks.
    How are you? How is the tww treating you. I really hope this is your lucky cycle - you deserve it after persevering for so long xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kyllara,

Im glad that you are starting to feel better and so sorry it didn't work out.

Im not terribly optimistic I'm afraid as I haven't felt great since Monday. Even despite this, there's still just that tiny bit of hope there that I'm wrong. It's a cruel process.

But, we both just need to try and stay positive and keep hoping that it can happen.

I returned to work today and have only just gotten home from a grueling 11 hour shift treating women miscarying and other such ailments.

Theres a lot is us out there with problems so take heart.

Look forward to hearing that you're much better and hearing what your FS says about the earlly bleed.

X giohara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry you didn't get a bfp. This is a very hard journey. Big hugs