+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. Just thought I'd give a quick update. 1 out of the 2 eggs fertilized so we have 1 little embryo. We're going to do the transfer on Saturday morning. My FS is really lovely -she flies out to Europe on Sat but is going to do the transfer at 8am as she knows that I don't really want another FS to do it. Transfers are very painful for me due to endo so I don't really trust someone else.
    Anyway -I'm feeling really positive about this cycle at the moment and am hoping this little emby is a figher and is in it for the long haul!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish you the best that this little one will be a fighter and stayer because its mummy and daddy are giving this cycle the best shot they can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It only takes one so congratulations on being a risk taker and going for it. Well done!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Go girl, go little embie....

X giohara

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a little update from me. We had transfer today and transferred a lovely little 10 cell 3 day embryo. The FS and embryologist seemed pretty happy with how little emby looked so just have to hope for the best now! I'm having a quiet weekend and eating a kiwi fruit a day and I think that's about all I can do for now - it's all out of my hands!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My pregnancy was a day 3 emby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any poas yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck love! I only had one follie and that one turned into my DD. I always said it was because of quality not quantity... But then I had 17 on my next go and had ID twins lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kribby -sounds like you're going to have your hands full!!!

Lilypily - I did a POAS this morning and thought I could see a very faint line but my hubby didn't agree - guess it was wishful thinking on my part. Plus I started getting some bleeding last night so I think AF has come 5 days early. It's odd because I'm normally in a lot of pain with AF (due to endo) but don't have any pain at the moment and I've never had an early AF. Crinone usually delays AF a day or so but this time I'm on progesterone pessaries and I think they haven't worked at all as AF started 1 week after my 3dt so don't think little emby had a lot of time to get comfy at all.
    Oh well - I had a lot of luck with with this cycle while it lasted - just wasn't meant to be. I had a bit of a crying breakdown Now I'm trying to just look forward and think of what I can do differently for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyllara

So sorry to hear you're not feeling very confident.

This happened to me previously too....period coming early and minus the endo symptoms until the next couple of days.

I hope you are wrong about your period. Those pregnancy tests can be inaccurate so wait for your definite blood test.

We are just returned from our weekend away and I was really upset for to hsee this in my emails.

No matter which way it turns out, sending you a big ,

X Giohara