+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP washes his at work. He works in the mines. On the odd occassion he has come home before a shower and he was covered head to toe in black dirt. So i wouldnt want him to wear it outside of work. We live in a mining town though so he wouldnt be out of place if he did. Some businesses have restrictions so he cant wear it in some areas of our town.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Those women are stupid, what do they expect the man to do, wear normal clothes to do the school drop off and then change in the car?

Whatever...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by nomes83; 30-01-2012 at 22:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by nomes83; 30-01-2012 at 22:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DP has just started his nursing grad year, I can't wait for him to come home in his scrubs - yum!

I can't believe those women said they'd be embarrassed, I love a man in uniform, or tradies!!! What is it with tradies, those shorts, explorer socks and boots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP is a fireman and on his days off is an electrician. He doesn't wear his fire brigade uniform outside of work but if he did I wouldn't be embarrassed, he looks sexy! Ditto with his electrical uniform, he's an industrial electrician so always gets a bit dirty and sweaty, but I reckon he looks hot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nup. My husband is in mining and wears bright yellow and blue tops with blue pants, the same as pretty much 90% of the town! Its a bit embarrassing when he has hit pants patched together with cable ties though! Dont know why, uniforms are free, he just has to ask!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Timestwo I just wanted to say that my hubby has cable ties for buttons as apparntly the buttons fell off lol I thought he was such a tool but maybe it's "normal" lol

I wouldn't mind my hubby wearing hi work uniform if it was clean (he's an underground mine electrician) but I must say I hate him wearing union shirts on weekends lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not embarrassed, no. There was one regional town we lived in where there were threats against us (as in, his wife and children) over the project he was working on, and he wouldn't wear his shirt to kindy as I didn't want the other kindy parents to know what company he worked for. I didn't like him wearing it to Coles etc. either in case somebody followed him home!

But now I don't mind at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My hubby is a pharmacist and he has to wear one of those white jackets. He hates wearing it outside of work but that has more to do with him being a t shirt and shorts kinda guy. He hated it when it used to be a business shirt too. He does get some random comments though, like people calling him a chef and stuff.

And I like it when he wears it when he comes to my Drs appts as I get heaps more info from my dr.