+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I always dream about stuff in the bed,like ants and spiders.I jump out of bed,turn light on throw back all the covers.So icky

When I had DS2,and he was like a day or 2 old,I woke up one night and was convinced I had twins and was freaking out coz I could only find him.I picked him up,and walked the house,checking every room looking for his twin, and getting more and more panicked.
    It took me awhile to wake up a bit,and realise I only had ONE baby!!
    So weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becandabub View Post

Slightly off topic, but am I the only one with regular hallucinations at that weird point between sleep & waking? I see people ALL the time, like a few times a week. Mostly men. Weird.
    I have night tremors and see all sorts of whacking stuff in my sleep. It used to be spiders or snakes or crabs climbing the walls and I would scream the house down until someone woke me up, a few neighbors over the years have complained
    It is worse when I overheat so you can imagine what sumner is like for my poor DH!

We both talk in our sleep though I think DH is worse, least he doesn't scream right?

DH: did you feed the parrot?
    Me: what parrot?
    DH: the one in my bag
    Me: are you awake?
    DH: zzzzzzz

Me: the turtles are about the walk into the fan, quickly Jesse get them, quick QUICK oh now they are dead... Well done
    DH: o.0

DH: have you got your seat belt on
    Me: ummm...
    DH then pulls my "seat belt" over my shoulder complete with click noise.

DH: do you know what a bogan is?
    Me: go to sleep
    DH: it's someone who doesn't wear shoes to Super Amart
    Me: riiiight

I am absolutely convinced that "death" came for DH shortly after we got engaged.
    I woke up and saw a dark figure in the door way wearing a long coat and it moved towards DH side of the bed. When I say moved, I mean it didn't walk, it floated towards him.
    By now I was sitting up watching this and trying to wake DH while this thing was leaning over him.
    DH woke up and I was crying and this thing just floated back towards the door way waited a while then just evaporated..... It may have been a hallucination but I constantly remind DH that I saved his life that night :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becandabub View Post
    Slightly off topic, but am I the only one with regular hallucinations at that weird point between sleep & waking? I see people ALL the time, like a few times a week. Mostly men. Weird.
    I used to have all the time and still have it rarely in times of stress and sleep deprivation. It's called Sleep Paralysis. If you have the same as me, one of the ways of avoiding it is sleeping on your tummy... Weird but it helps. It's worst when you sleep on your back. Google sleep paralysis, there's a fair bit of info about it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jake's mum For This Useful Post:

becandabub  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jake's mum View Post
    I used to have all the time and still have it rarely in times of stress and sleep deprivation. It's called Sleep Paralysis. If you have the same as me, one of the ways of avoiding it is sleeping on your tummy... Weird but it helps. It's worst when you sleep on your back. Google sleep paralysis, there's a fair bit of info about it.
    I shall google it immediately!! Last night I saw a hand reach in our window. I felt it was a woman. I woke DP & then realised I was hallucinating so got cross with him for not remaining asleep. I'm one lucky lady that he puts up with my night antics!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I sleep talk all the time and sleep walk too. I walk into the lounge and will sit down with whoever is there and have complete conversations about cr*p. Then go back to bed. I also make cups of tea and leave them in the kitchen and go back to bed.

Shamefully I have been on 2 different holidays and slept walked to the toilet except I haven't actually been on the toilet. Once I sat on a chair and did a wee and the other time I did a wee in the corner of a room. I guess it could have been worse? I know I must 'sleep wee' at home too cause I wake up in the morning and there is a huge amount of toilet paper in the unflushed toilet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    😄😄some of these have had me laughing so much! Thanks!