+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do it, and I've actually gotten worse since I've been pregnant!

ME (asleep): What's that?
    DH (awake now): Where?
    ME: On the wall!
    DH: Which wall?
    ME: The wall...
    DH Turns light on.
    ME (now awake): What did you turn on the light for???

Usually its all very inquisitive. What's that noise, what's that, who's there etc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uh huh all the time! And DP normally wakes me up by responding to me! I actually hit him in the back the other night, he woke me to tell me!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GM01 View Post
    I do it, and I've actually gotten worse since I've been pregnant!

ME (asleep): What's that?
    DH (awake now): Where?
    ME: On the wall!
    DH: Which wall?
    ME: The wall...
    DH Turns light on.
    ME (now awake): What did you turn on the light for???

Usually its all very inquisitive. What's that noise, what's that, who's there etc!
    Hahahahaha!!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP's favourite:

Me: *mumble*
    Her: What?
    Me: I put it far away
    Her: Far away from what?
    Me: From the vagina.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (30-01-2012),Areca  (30-01-2012),Nmgb  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do it all the time, mostly I'm convinced someone has broken into our house & is standing next to me. I once pinched DP SO hard it bruised to wake him because apparently someone had come out from under the bed. Also, I shout & fight with people a lot apparently - must be my alter ego coming out because I'm fairly mild mannered IRL!

Slightly off topic, but am I the only one with regular hallucinations at that weird point between sleep & waking? I see people ALL the time, like a few times a week. Mostly men. Weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I sleep talk ALL the time. I also sleep walk and do random things in my sleep. Generally I remember doing it - once on holidays with my parents I got up and removed the bulb from the lamp in my room. I woke up in the morning assuming I had dreamt it, but no, the bulb was there next to the lamp!

DD also talks in her sleep regularly. It would be very sweet if only it didn't wake me up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've gotten out of bed and just stood there, asleep. DF asked me what I was doing and I woke up. Was a bit freaky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sleep talk all the time I also sleep walk. I sometime wake up in the weirdest places like my cupboard.
    I also apparently initiate dtd in my sleep with my ex. I would wake up and be like wtf!!!!!!! He would be like what u started it I wouldn't remember anything he used to love it lol
    Nearly all of us in the family sleep talks/ walks except for one brother and my mum.
    Little brother is the worst we have to hide his car keys and everything as he is that bad with sleep walking he will get in his car and go one time coming home I caught him in his car reversing out saying he was going to find the dog.
    He was fast asleep and the dog was inside!!!!!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its creepy when you think about what you do when you're asleep. You know those times when you know you fell asleep on the couch and wake up in your bed and have no memory of getting there even though someone woke you and you walked there? Ick.
    DS is a sleep talker and sleep walker. He comes out with some really random stuff. FOB rang me the other night to tell me that DS had sleep walked right past him out the front and got into the car and sat there talking to 'someone' in the back seat. FOB carried him back inside. Creepy kid!

DP woke up not too long ago and punched his pillow really hard then fell back down onto it. Scared the heck out of me. He doesnt remember it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I always do it!
    I have no idea what,my DH and I sleep in seo beds now as he works nights,and DS always ends up in bed before I get home.
    But one night I nudged him and asked to pass me the soy jug (I work in a cafe LOL) He always is like wtf???And I wake up semi,and try to act normal but its obvious I am talking crap
    I was just making a cake for someone,and it was stressing me out,and I kept dreaming about it,was trying to shake my DS awake one night to ask him about it
    And my sons have got the same gene,they talk they randomest stuff ever in their sleep!!!!
    Mostly scary stuff tho,which sux