+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Sleep talking

Do you sleep talk?? I do, and have apparently said some pretty funny things. We never remember them in the morning though.
    I once sent DF a SMS while asleep. I remember we laughed and laughed about it for months. I forget what I wrote but it was so funny. I'll ask him if he remembers.

I just downloaded an iPhone app that records if you sleep talk. Will be interesting to see what it comes up with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont sleep talk often but DH said one night I rolled over and said to him "Do you want the kung-fu?" Apparently Im a bad-a*s in my dreams.
    DH has tried to drink a candle in his sleep. It was on his bedside table and he was dreaming he was drinking a glass of water. Fortunately it wasnt lit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I always sleep talk when Im extra tired. I usually start a conversation that is really whacked out then when DH asks what im going on about I get all huffy and angry n roll over n go back to sleep. Ive talked about plastic bags and chicken in my sleep...when I was younger I slept walked down a flight of stairs to ask my mum where the ocean was then walked back up stairs to my bed. I do not remember any of this!!!! BTW that app sounds quite interesting!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (30-01-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP: (asleep) ........Avalanche....
    Me: (awake) What??
    DP: ....its like an avalanche....but with sand
    Me: ....WHAT?
    DP: ..big mouth...
    Me: ...riiiiight....are you talking about The Mummy (movie)? ....babe? .......babe? ...The Mummy movie?
    DP: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

------

Me: (asleep) *sits up quickly*
    DP: (awake) o_O
    Me: ......The brown M&Ms taste better *lay down*

-----

Me: (asleep) *mumble*
    DP: (awake) what?
    Me: I dont like baseball

DP tells me that he can have full conversations with me in my sleep as long as I start talking first. Creepy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

ComeBackKid  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently I used to have conversations with my dad when I was little when he'd come to check on me. The thought of it use to terrify me as a teenager that I would say something very inappropriate.

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have said a few things but normally wake up after saying a few word and have also been court laughing in my sleep a few times.The most embarrassing which DP had to hear was "mmm nice big balls" we had been watching boys weekend (cooking show) and i was dreaming about watching this being made, DP was like umm WHAT! and i almost ****ed myself laughing as he wouldn't get over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    bahaha. I've slept talked for years now (my step dad caught my sitting up in bed chatting away, that was in 2005... who knows how long ive been doing it for)

just the other night after getting our fridge, dh made me so worried the fridge would catch on fire and when asleep aparantly i asked a question about the fridge, dh asked what i was talking about, i repeted the question and he asked if i was awake and i said yes (i wasnt) and then i quickly sat up in my sleep... me sitting up quickly woke me up and thats when dh told me what happened

he has also told me that ive had sex talks in my sleep and saying things like "its green"...

i can sometimes remember what ive said but only because ive thought i was dreaming saying that.

oh i remember when dh and i had a arguament one night, when i was asleep i yelled out something and punched him. (i really was asleep)

i aslo drempt about punching my bil, but punched dh in the mouth, he woke up and said what the hell and i was like what? you punched me... no i drempt i punched bil

when we were dating dh sent me his pin number and account details in his sleep... he is extremely lucky that i was the last person he msged. i asked him about the next morning and he had no recolection of it. haha.

another time when i was living at my mils place (dh and i slept in seperate rooms... we were engaged) i was wearing my flano elmo pj's and i must have gotten hot in the night and pulled it off over my head (button up pj and on bottom bunk bed, that would have been difficult to do) my then df comes in to say goodbye at 6am and finds me topless... he asked me what i was doing topless and i looked down and yea oh crap i had no pj's on, it was a good thing he'd seen me topless before... that would have been akward. needless to say he had a good day at work. haha. im lucky it wasnt his mum who came in.

woa that was long... sorry op

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always talk in my sleep.

Ive had full conversations with Nan while on holidays. We were both asleep & mum was sitting there speechless listening.

Im always voicing my options of people to DH in my sleep, he caught me sleeping sitting up in the middle of the bed as well at stupid hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DF is the worst for doing crazy things in his sleep. He often calls out random things, I'm so used to it I hardly wake up any more.

After we watched the tv series Eastbound and Down, he sat up in bed one night and shouted "I'm Kenny F#$%ing Powers!" (Something the main character says a lot) then layed back down. It was so random, I woke him up and he had no recollection of it.

Another time DD woke up crying and walked into our room in the middle of the night. He was sleeping on the side of the bed the closest to the door. While he was still asleep he picked DD up and passed her across the bed and said "Here, it's for you" thinking that she was a phone! I always sleep closest to the door now!

I've also woken up to him sleep fighting with the clothes drying rack that was in the corner of our bedroom.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inertia For This Useful Post:

becandabub  (30-01-2012),CookingMonster  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DH does and it's hilarious!!

One night he was going on about you Effin C's put concrete in my boots didn't yas!! Another is how they were throwing him in the pool or something. He has some hilarious ones. Last night it was are you enjoying it???
    he only does it when he is really tired though.

Apparently when he was younger he kept saying he was going to hit his mum or something and she had to get his dad in to restrain him!

When i used to have nightmares about my abuse i would hit him in my sleep or thrash around so much he would have to hold me down so i would calm down enough to get proper rest.