+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default My life sucks

I hate it so much. Was having the best child free night out when my ex turned up aswell. He was circling me like a shark was always looking at me Told this guy I know then I left as it was weird.

Then i was walking to taxi rank and saw the other guy and he was saying how I should let ex see our dd and all this stuff.
    I was so ****ed off for one I hadn't stopped ex from seeing her he just decided to like seriously as if I would not let him. As if I want my dd to not see her father for over 6 months.
    Now I don't know what to do the other guy was all like I didn't grow up with a dad u don't know what it's like, and won't talk to me any more. I had never told him anything about ex so my ex has now ruined the little bit of adult fun I had. it was all fun and games between me and this guy until I left with the plan to catch up after now he isn't even talking to me. I mean it was nothing serious but a bit of fun,
    So I'm confused and really ****ed off bout it all.
    Sorry for ranting just had to get it all out before I go crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a prick but the guy not talking to you after not getting your side of the story he is being a prick too so good riddance to the both of them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

Izy  (31-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big Hugs.....I agree with pp he doesn't sound like a nice guy judging when he hasn't heard your side

Me and he = DD 18 months and belly bub ( May2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys I totally agree he isn't worth it. There was nothing there anyway! It just sucks cause I don't talk about my dd with anyone I don't know well enough so he didn't even know about fob. And now with hearing one side I get the cold shoulder.
    But anyways it's not my problem anymore
    Man guys suck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Good riddens to him if he doesn't even want to hear your side of the story!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Izy For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (31-01-2012)