+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting lists at Sydney IVF clinics

Hi there,

I'm new and starting on the IVF journey with by husband. Scary!

We're looking at Genea in Sydney and I'm wondering how long the initial wait list has been at Genea and other Sydney clinics for others in the forum? Many thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mac8

I'm going through my first cycle with Genea at the moment. I managed to get in to see my doctor within a week (due to a cancellation). If you can be flexible for your first meeting, i.e. during the work day, you shouldn't have to wait too long. Once you've signed up with your doctor it doesn't take long at all to get into the clinic - they have heaps of nurses there.

I've been with another clinic in the past, and I can't speak highly enough of Genea. They are so professional and it's actually a pleasant experience going in there for each appointment.

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rb29 For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI this is a little late, but it only took a couple of weeks to get an appointment and once that was set up, everything flowed really quickly. They are really great there, the nurses keep you up to date with everything in your cycle.

I just did my first retrieval there last week

Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to scarlet For This Useful Post:

Mac8  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies - yes I ended up getting in within a couple of weeks myself and they've been brilliant. I'm underway with my first cycle now