+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Group for women trying to conceive for the first time?

Hi all!

I'm looking to find (or start) a group for women in Adelaide who are trying to conceive and don't have any children already, or at least a group with women trying to conceive that has some members who are doing it for the first time.

All I've been able to find so far are play groups and groups for mums, but I would love to go to a group where I can make some friends who are going through the same thing I am. None of my friends are trying to conceive, most of them are single and none of them have children.

If you know of such a group, please let me know! If you don't but would be interested in coming to one, please let me know that as well!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa,
    We'll be ttc our first after our wedding in April so not far off! I live 2.5hrs from Adelaide but I come to Adelaide 2-4 times a month for work and seeing family & friends. I'd be happy to form a group with you as all my friends are at different stages- some with children, some married but ttc a bit later, some in new relationships and some single.

So far I've had a Gp preconception check-up, lost a few kgs, and next month will have an early pap smear and start pre-conception multivitamins. I've been reading about other people's experiences of birthing options and hospitals in Adelaide/SA too.

Looking forward to getting to know you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Hi Lisa,
    We'll be ttc our first after our wedding in April so not far off! I live 2.5hrs from Adelaide but I come to Adelaide 2-4 times a month for work and seeing family & friends. I'd be happy to form a group with you as all my friends are at different stages- some with children, some married but ttc a bit later, some in new relationships and some single.

So far I've had a Gp preconception check-up, lost a few kgs, and next month will have an early pap smear and start pre-conception multivitamins. I've been reading about other people's experiences of birthing options and hospitals in Adelaide/SA too.

Looking forward to getting to know you
    Hi! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! And well done for getting yourself organised and doing all the right things before TTC

No one else has posted yet, but hopefully we will be able to get a group together of women who are TTC! I've only found parents' groups so far ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Just reading the Advertiser and saw that the women's and children's hospital are holding a free health seminar on healthy pregnancy- for pregnant or planning to become pregnant women. Wed feb 29 7:15-9pm. I'm thinking about going- if you don't have the paper and want me to send you the booking details just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Hi,
    Just reading the Advertiser and saw that the women's and children's hospital are holding a free health seminar on healthy pregnancy- for pregnant or planning to become pregnant women. Wed feb 29 7:15-9pm. I'm thinking about going- if you don't have the paper and want me to send you the booking details just let me know
    Hi, yes, please do send me the details, that sounds great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I love your profile photo by the way! Labradorable!

Thanks
    Reviews

I can read the details when I enlarge on my iPhone but if u can't let me know and I'll type them out

His name is Diesel, he's our 6 year old English lab (explains his big head-ppl are always asking if he's only lab). Dp and I love labs and thinking of getting another one when we get back from our honeymoon in May

P.s. let me know of you're going to the talk so I can say hi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I just saw your profile- you're a lab lover too! They are great dogs (though ours thinks he is human lol)
    Last edited by nomes83; 07-02-2012 at 09:44.