+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Something about the blonde judge really annoys me. I think it's her overly botoxed forehead. Who the h3ll is she anyway.

abiishu is offline embrace your inner birthing goddess
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I missed the end of tonight's show - can anyone fill me in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megan and Andy & the Greek sibling faced elimination. Greek siblings are gone

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Something about the blonde judge really annoys me. I think it's her overly botoxed forehead. Who the h3ll is she anyway.
    THANK YOU! I thought I was the only person who found something weird about her head and also had no idea who she is.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMore4Me View Post
    Megan and Andy & the Greek sibling faced elimination. Greek siblings are gone
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Booooo, hisssss!
    How upsetting I pin my hopes on the Italian boys now. Megan is lucky she has Andy....he's great and any time they stuff up its because of something she has done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Gary is just gross. What's with him being spokesperson for the jury??

I was disappointed with the WA girls last night. I thought they would be fair but were so b!tchy.

Totally agree with the blind tasting. It's very obvious it's about getting even and not about judging the food fairly.
    I totally agree. I thought they would be fair also but not by the comments they have been making. You have to wonder though if it's all them and not channel 7's editors who want us viewers to think exactly what we're thinking to keep ratings and logies going... Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely agree about the wa girls I am disappointed on here they seemed nice now they have changed. I think they have it out for meg and andy cause they beat them. Bout time everyone played fair. Hope that's all from the jury for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liz (the blonde guest judge) is a chef and restaurant owner has been for 20 yrs

somewhere between a rock and a hard place
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't understand why the jury is being so harsh! It's not like their decision gets them back into the game!!! And the WA girls have disgusted me with their comments and scores against Megan and Andy, the tassy team beat them, they were the better cooks on the night, end of story! If they are going to be shirty with anyone shouldn't it be the other jury members for putting them into elimination to begin with?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh this jury rubbish is infuriating me!
    also, did anyone notice Gary and Peter chatting about how Leigh and Jennifer were saying they felt they were unfairly judged by the jury, they were judging personalities and not the food etc, and Peter says something like "it looks like someone can't face fact that their cooking is not up to scratch," umm hello? You did EXACTLY the same thing! Sore losers. Each and every one of them on the jury..... Except army boys, love them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I thought that about the NZ woman, too! When I first saw her I thought "whoooaaaaa, she's had far too much cosmetic surgery" but then when their families visited her children had similar faces - the poor woman, I think that's just her face!!!!! I feel really mean saying that because she's really not unattractive, she just has that too-much-surgery look

I was sad to see the siblings go, they were so much fun to watch. Really lovely people.