+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The jury disgusted me tonight. Shame on them.

They should be made to taste and judge the meals without knowing who cooked them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Californication  (21-03-2012),laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    The jury disgusted me tonight. Shame on them.

They should be made to taste and judge the meals without knowing who cooked them.
    Yes I think so too. A blind tasting would be much better. How can their opinions be so different to the judges? I really didn't like the way bogan and fat arms (the ones who got evicted last night) were smirking at the Tassie couple as they cooked. Everyone just looks so bitter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-03-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote of the evening was from the army dudes:

"We’ve discharged what could be our last trench and we’re waiting to see if we have won the battle..." What a script

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (21-03-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (21-03-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with a blind tasting as well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this jury thing is an absolute joke. They are not judging food merely being *****y and horrible. As much as I dislike Leigh and Jennifer how they picked them over Rocco etc was ridiculous. And what the hell does it even mean that they had an easy ride - did they not participate in the challenges like everyone else. Blergh starting to really tick me off.
    Last edited by ICanDream; 21-03-2012 at 10:24.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

Californication  (21-03-2012),laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I know some people enjoy 'drama' in TV, but I feel voting on popularity or how much they like the team sort of takes away from the show - it's supposed to be based on skill, not some trashy Big Brother type series.

Has anyone ever noticed when the judges are about to announce who is going it's just about ALWAYS the second to last team the camera zoomed in on who leaves!! DP pointed it out to me the other day and I kept an eye out for it last night and he's right. Why or how he noticed that I have no idea!

Shame that the army team left last night, they were great, but Jen & whatshername really are the stronger cooks so I'm glad that they got to stay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I thought a saw an ad saying that mkr finishes next Tuesday - anyone know when it finishes?
    Yes, I heard ths same thing, the grand finale is next Tuesday

Also, not sure if someone else has already posted this but I saw on the cover of either Woman's Day or New Idea that Rocco and Carly are officially a couple, I had a feeling one of the boys would hook up with one of the sisters

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know it's old news now, but boy oh boy is that Megan (Tassie lady) a nasty piece of work! I cannot believe she dug her finger nails into the poor guy's arms on national television, it makes me worry about what she must be like to him in real life. Can you also imagine the scandal if it were him behaving like that with the nail digging etc!

Totally agree that the jury is a joke and should be blind testing the meals to be fair that they're voting on taste and sight, not their own agendas towards the remaining contestants.

Will definitely miss the Army guys.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gary is just gross. What's with him being spokesperson for the jury??

I was disappointed with the WA girls last night. I thought they would be fair but were so b!tchy.

Totally agree with the blind tasting. It's very obvious it's about getting even and not about judging the food fairly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (21-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something about the blonde judge really annoys me. I think it's her overly botoxed forehead. Who the h3ll is she anyway.