+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh it was so close!! 1 point in it.

Steve and Helen nailed the entree, misssed the mark on the main (over cooked), and did well with the dessert.

Simon and Meg missed the mark on the entree, did well with the main, and did well with the dessert.

Steve and Helen made it through in the end.

Meg was seriously stressing last night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm not sure in going to enjoy this week. I like both couples from last night and most of the ones left. To loose 4 in a row is going to be hard!!

Not sure on this Jury thing either. At least the others will Judge fairly, but Gary and Thomarse will just be out to settle scores and I bet they won't be fair at all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I'm not sure in going to enjoy this week. I like both couples from last night and most of the ones left. To loose 4 in a row is going to be hard!!

Not sure on this Jury thing either. At least the others will Judge fairly, but Gary and Thomarse will just be out to settle scores and I bet they won't be fair at all.
    Yeah, me too! Am worried that Peter and Garys vote will make the Vic girls go home as they seemed to vote very poorly towards them no matter how they cook. And it'll **** me cos I think they're great and never did anything to the boys during the time they were in the competition.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundleoflove For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That orange triffle cake thing has given me a serious craving for it now. Argghh does MKR publish recipes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    That orange triffle cake thing has given me a serious craving for it now. Argghh does MKR publish recipes?
    Not sure if they post online somewhere, but they do have a MKR magazine that they publish recipes in. I'd think they would have a website, but might not publish everything, so you buy the magazine!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundleoflove For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    If you have an iPhone you get can get the MKR app for free and the recipes are on there.

Otherwise I am sure they would be on the MKR website.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to felicia81 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today on the Mornings show on Ch 9, the entertainment reporter was saying that Rocco and Carly have been goingout togather for a while and Carly will move to SA for a month to spend more time with him . Can you imagine all the amazing food they can cook togather!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OS&N For This Useful Post:

laurea  (19-03-2012)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Did anyone else find Megan just infuriating last night? She would just not stop badgering Andy about those damn prawns! And that was knowing she was being filmed, I can't imagine how awful she'd be in real life. I think she could have almost hit him...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Did anyone else find Megan just infuriating last night? She would just not stop badgering Andy about those damn prawns! And that was knowing she was being filmed, I can't imagine how awful she'd be in real life. I think she could have almost hit him...
    I know! And the way she kept saying "darling" while telling him off was so patronising. In the end he was right to hold back with the prawns and they wouldn't have had such a huge score if he'd given in to her badgering. I hope she apologised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    GAHHHHH Every time she says darling I wanna bang my head against a brick wall her voice is so annoying. Leigh and Jennifer aren't my favorite couple but I thought the jury was extremely harsh voting them into the cookoff. And the lawyer so needs to get over himself with his stupid comments, what an a$$