+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Did anybody notice how RUDE Princess was to one of the camera men when she was running back to the Winnebago? As she was running she barked 'get out of my way' or something along those lines as she waved her arm at him, it was so rude, I couldn't believe it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Well, this is a bit sad to admit, but I'm looking forward to being in hospital hen the baby comes soon so I can watch it live and by have to wait until the next day as DH hates any reality tv!
    Hahaha understandable. Oh, plus you'll have a baby - that's pretty exciting, too Not long now

Uniquey, I did see that. We laughed our heads off. She's so ditzy.

I'm torn on who I am wanting to win tonight, I don't mind the Tassie bogans and they do some nice dishes but I also love laughing at Thomarse and Carla.... torn, torn, torn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh Benji, me too, torn, torn, torn!

I really like 'Ms get out of 1985's partner, so would be happy for them to win, but on the other hand, I think I would miss the ridiculous antics of T and K, especially now they've got them all doing 'The Amazing Race' type stuff!

Still love the Cypriots, hope they eventually win overall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last night was hilarious. My lover lived in Pt Douglas and surrounds for 10 years and he was p!ssing himself. Apparently half if them were driving in the opposite direction and going in circles. He thought it was a crack up.

I thought it was really funny when Mrs Kiwi dropped her dressing and was flapping around like a headless chook. Oh I mean.

How's Thomarse's form when the judges were saying the cake was burnt. He flat out said he thought it was fine and not burnt. He's soooooo arrogant. He was wearing dumb pants again too!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

laurea  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What the fo' shizzle happened to all the beautiful seafood those sisters bought. I can't stop thinking about it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

laurea  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I missed it! I was at a concert with DD and kept checking facebook to see my friends status updates

I'm going to watch it on the 7 website now.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    What the fo' shizzle happened to all the beautiful seafood those sisters bought. I can't stop thinking about it!
    I know! Getting them all to buy for two courses when they would only make one really irritated me; I assume they put it to good use though?

The girls upset me last night; I usually really like them, but I thought buying all that seafood showed them up as pretty bad sports

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post

How's Thomarse's form when the judges were saying the cake was burnt. He flat out said he thought it was fine and not burnt. He's soooooo arrogant. He was wearing dumb pants again too!

Haha yeah i noticed those god awful rolled up pants again! Arggh i don't get it! Lol it looks so effeminate

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DP's mate works in the same building as kitchen HQ and says the sisters are actually not very nice; really rude and standoffish. So whenever I see them now, that's how I see them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like the Greek couple, the Itallian boys and the army guys. I would be happy to see any of those win.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (13-03-2012)