+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    God I hope that the girls kick **** tonight, just want to swipe the smug looks off noddy and big ears and see them go home! Really hoping that T & C go home next week as I am so sick of those horrible rolled up pants, that look is not sexy on him!

Go Girls!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryemsmum For This Useful Post:

laurea  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Think and hope. I love to hate them but the comments they make about the sisters are just so b1tchy and OTT, it's beyond amusing. Sayonara suckers!
    Couldn't agree more. Can someone remind me why Garry hates the girls so much? Placenta Brain has struck again. Either that or there is no reason and he's just an a$$.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What an arrogant prick that Lawyer is! Whats his problem anyway??! The girls havent done anything to them. Such snide *****iness. I hope they fail miserably

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snap Californication!

I am baffled as to what their issue with the girls are also.

And equally so as to why they think they are marvelous when they are clearly mean spirited and pride themselves on their arrogance and lack of manners.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Didnt the girls cook last in the instant restaurant and Gary and Peter cooked second last and the girls did a good job so the guys were left in the bottom two leaving them assuming everyone gave them a bad score out of strategy? ...no? It seems like ages ago, Im probably wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    No that was the asian girl and her Bfs mother. All i can gather is that they didn't like how happy the girls were with themsleves after winnning the peoples choice vote at the bead and breakfast challenge. The doc/lawyer i assume are just being jealous b1tches

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahahahaha classic watching the doc make a mess with the blender. Oh i am *loving* this

(and the soup looks gross and poo like lol)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    But the asian girl and mother in law were first to cook in their instant restaurant round, werent they?

I remember Gary and Peter having a whinge about a team being nice....they were saying that they think they are being nice to win over people and get better points...was that about the girls or the scientists?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kangaroo stroganoff? Ugh.. Yet another boring, safe, traditional recipe, only with kangaroo -yick.
    Ohh after talking about how great they are at mash man why are they only just starting to peel them now??? Lol. These men must be delusional about their own competence when it comes to cooking with such poor time management lol and well lack of common sense.
    Cut the potatoes smaller or they wont cook in time ffs!
    Last edited by laurea; 08-03-2012 at 19:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh they're going dooowwwnn