+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Agreed Uniquey. I'm surprised that the majority of contestants don't perform that well though tbh, though last nights ep was not nearly as dramatic as the ones where they screw everything up. So maybe as a pp mentioned they really do just pick randomly as in the ppl who supposedly failed an audition for another show then were offered a spot on MKR... Makes it that much more dramatic when they do terribly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh yeah, so true Bada, just look at this thread, it gets waaaayy more comments after a night of chaos and drama and contestant bishyness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will cookware shops start selling out of those groovy potato shredders? How cool did those prawns look!
    It was such a delight to watch them work as a team, who hadn't rushed out to buy truffles, tuna, venison etc that they'd never cooked with before just because they equate "expensive" with "good" food. I hope one of the challenges down the track is a roast-off - I'd like to see some people back up their claims lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopeg For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    what did they sew the roast up with? i hope it was edible cause i didnt se them take it wput after being cooked.

i wonder if the roast actually has a name. i keep thinking turduckin, as in chicken in a duck whic is in a turkey.
    might jsut be me but there seems to be some big personalities in this lot which drown out the others, might just be editing though. i barely know anything about the girl couple or the tassie couple

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2MissA View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else find this group of contestants a bit more interesting? Feel mean saying this. Maybe just nicer personalities or more chemistry between each other on the show
    to begin with i just need to say...My name is Melimum...and im addicted to MKR!

now, i totally agree with Mummy2missA, i like most of the pairs in this group except for the doctor and lawyer. they all seem to score a lot fairer too.
    the boys did so fantastic and deservered their score, interested to see if anyone can top that

and what the hell is with Manu, i really dont like him now, used to watch him on Ready Steady Cook and he was so happy and funny, i loved him. now he's trying way to hard to be tough and critical it frikken annoys me

cant wait for tonight!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree. The deadpan faces sh*t me too lol. They literally look like they're going to say something bad even when they have high praise.

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post

and what the hell is with Manu, i really dont like him now, used to watch him on Ready Steady Cook and he was so happy and funny, i loved him. now he's trying way to hard to be tough and critical it frikken annoys me

cant wait for tonight!!!!
    I know!! Manu used to be the charmer of the show but he is just so grumpy now! It's like he doesn't want to be there & refuses to have any fun at all. Kind of ruining it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmerwife For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Manu always says the same stuff.

"it's cooked to perfection"
    "it just melts in the mouth"..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummy2MissA For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha that's so true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    im pretty sure Manu and his wife are no longer together. maybe that has something to do with him being different.

i reckon they are supposed to have those poker faces to create extra 'drama'

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

laurea  (14-02-2012)