+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It seems like this time around they've chosen people for their (weirdo) personalities more so than their cooking abilities. Which makes for great tv!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What was up with the 2 for the dessert? The old Vic team makes an inedible dessert and gets a 1 yet for a tasty ice-cream the score only goes up to a 2? Very inconsistent scoring...

I'm looking forward to the SA boys, looks like they are going to make some really fantastic dishes.

Sick of hearing from the lawyer - he's not even entertainingly annoying he is just annoying. Who gives a crud if you have 3 uni degrees - using his own words 'doesn't mean you can cook'

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

laurea  (10-02-2012)

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    I'm just watching it now. I'm cringing about the parmesan pillows.. I get stressed out for them watching it

The doctor and laywer are interesting- they're totally gay right? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!- said in my best Jerry Seinfeld voice).

LOVE their dogs so cute!
    Haha "not that there's anything wrong with that, my mothers gay" said in my best george kastanza voice ;-)

I love finding another Seinfeld fan :-) they just don't make sitcoms like they used to ;-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmerwife For This Useful Post:

laurea  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yeh the lawyer is annoying - and the show focuses on him so much i can't remember anyone else commenting
    The lawyer is an arrogant rude pig! Don't like him at all.

Think the scoring was a bit harsh. I love this couple, they have a great sense of humour and how clever they are with their science tricks. How well did they do with the icecream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yeh the lawyer is annoying - and the show focuses on him so much i can't remember anyone else commenting
    The lawyer is an arrogant rude pig! Don't like him at all.

Think the scoring was a bit harsh. I love this couple, they have a great sense of humour and how clever they are with their science tricks. How well did they do with the icecream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh i Lovvve the science couple!! Aww they are completely adorable together.
    I just loved how the hubby was a clumsy goose and they both laughed everything off. Hubby was so tender towards his wife, it was just really sweet watching them together. It's nice to see a really happy couple

I like them so much i almost don't care what they cook lol.

I thought the pies looked pretty good to me. I guess they just stuffed up the potato mash due to all the pressure and nerves. I felt so bad for the wife when they were being scored..

Lawyer guy is an as* honestly.
    He seems to pride himself on his lack of sensitivity which i personally find little merit in. He made that perfectly clear when he was spelling out his lack of compassion for the poor woman of the couple that was upset by comparing it to not crying when his students complained about him (-which i am sure is frequently). I thought aww well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine then?
    Last edited by laurea; 10-02-2012 at 09:34.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

Mummy2MissA  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree about the lawyer. He is such a pompus, obnoxious little b*tch.

So far out of this group I only like the science couple and the two girls (sisters).

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinkzy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (10-02-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (10-02-2012),Witwicky  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It was so refreshing to see a couple be so positive and upbeat about everything and despite being under the pump they still managed to have a laugh and stay true to themselves.

As for Mr Lawyer, I think he is full of it, and had to laugh when he said, 'Just because you're a Scientist doesn't make you a good cook' as I was thinking If I were there I would say to him 'Just because you're a Lawyer doesn't make YOU a good cook'!

And what a pompous ****, the lady was crying not because of any critique she was getting, but because she was 'trying to please and make everyone happy' and she felt she hadn't at that time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (11-02-2012),laurea  (10-02-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow the boys are oranised aren't they - its like watching real chefs.. nice for a change not to have hopeless ppl, i hope they pull it off.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (13-02-2012),Witwicky  (13-02-2012)