+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Could the show set their menu for them? Or give them 4 ingredients they have to use of something?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Those hair pieces were amusing. Being a shoeaholic myself I loved her shoes! Soup served in jars...mmmm weird and what a tragic main course but finished off with a bonza dessert... Well done!

Certainly an interesting bunch though aren't they?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

laurea  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just watching last nights now. How on earth can they cook in those shoes! I'm not a heel person, but I would have thought something flat would have been much better and safer for quick movement around the kitchen.

I'm only unto them plating up the tuna, but they are being judged on their cooking, not how they look, so maybe they should have spent more time on prep and less time on their hair and make-up. Then they might not have stuffed it up quite so much.

What a waste of tuna. I haven't even seen the judges judge yet, but it looks awful and soggy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Just watching last nights now. How on earth can they cook in those shoes! I'm not a heel person, but I would have thought something flat would have been much better and safer for quick movement around the kitchen.

I'm only unto them plating up the tuna, but they are being judged on their cooking, not how they look, so maybe they should have spent more time on prep and less time on their hair and make-up. Then they might not have stuffed it up quite so much.

What a waste of tuna. I haven't even seen the judges judge yet, but it looks awful and soggy.

Did you notice how much they kept playing with their hair and the older one looked in the mirror a few times too. And yes I agree, silly how she cooked in those heels even though I'm a shoe lover, it would have been uncomfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep and I think she said twice her feet hurt. Well derr!

I found both their looks a bit tragic. The hair pieces were OTT, not a fan of the young girls make-up and Mum looked like mutton dressed as lamb.

They should have saved the fashion for when they were guests and focussed on the cooking. Maybe they would have made enough aioli then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really like the couple tonight. I hope they do well but I'm a bit dubious about their main. Hope the meat isn't tough.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

laurea  (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought entree looked great! I want it. I like this science couple.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

mumsie2  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the argument between the dr and Manu about? over a beef pie or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My TV lost the signal :-( I missed it. Argh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Yep and I think she said twice her feet hurt. Well derr!

I found both their looks a bit tragic. The hair pieces were OTT, not a fan of the young girls make-up and Mum looked like mutton dressed as lamb.

They should have saved the fashion for when they were guests and focussed on the cooking. Maybe they would have made enough aioli then.