+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    is the princess girl the one that said there wasnt enough salt in the entree but the mining truckie chic said that there was? and then said the icecream was too eggy and like custard?never had frozen custard myself...
    she couldnt say anything nice and just seemed to make up bad stuff to say about the dishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Knew from the moment I saw her I won't like her... the way she turns her head reminds me of an Ostrich or something... yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she's this years version of that infuriating WA chick from last year that wore headbands all the time. I'm going to love hating her lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Knew from the moment I saw her I won't like her... the way she turns her head reminds me of an Ostrich or something... yeah?
    Yeah... She's magpie-ish!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hahaha yeah

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love when they have controversial participants, it makes the show SO much more interesting I'm enjoying the honesty of the trucker and the bìtchy yeah girl.

I also thought the spiel from the army guys was a little funny in the intro segment - they have sooo been drilled by the army to say that, it sounded like a defence force ad haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    The man with the 'friend' (can't remember from which state they are) seems a bit nasty, too. The yeah girl - infuriating

I liked last night's brother and sister duo, they were great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It show wouldn't be interesting without the 'love to hate' characters like the yeah girl. I think yeah girl is a bit of a cow but very entertaining to watch and i hope she and trucker girl (who i can tell won't hold back) get into some good arguments

I think the 'just friends' (yeah right btw) guy was a bit of a d1ck - i think he said something like 'such it up princess' when the yeah girl said she was cold, the tone was quite harsh and he just seemed like a bit of a jerk in general.

I agree the army guys sounded like an ad for defence, i had a good chuckle - so very typical army...

Love this show

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loved last nights episode but OMG the 'yeah' girl is horrible!! i hope they do a repeat of Kerryn & Holly (Mother & Daughter) from last years show that were all talk but crashed and burned when it came to their turn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhoWantsPie? View Post
    I loved last nights episode but OMG the 'yeah' girl is horrible!! i hope they do a repeat of Kerryn & Holly (Mother & Daughter) from last years show that were all talk but crashed and burned when it came to their turn!

I agree!! I was so irritated watching her...she is so full of herself, and whether she meant it or not, she was very condescending, like her poop don't stink..bring on the crash and burn

I loved last nights couple..Steve is hilarious, Id love to have him over for dinner!