+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww damn i missed it. Is there somewhere on line i can watch it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The channel 7 site has it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to insanity For This Useful Post:

laurea  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just watched it. How can you fail cheesecake that badly, the topping looked as everyone said it tasted like. Melted lavender soap on the top. Yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still don't get why they make the 2nd group such a big 'surprise', this is the third season and they always do the same thing! I really hope that after the 2nd groups finishes that it still stays in the homes and doesn't become more like masterchef again as it did last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Look i've never used lavender in coking but when i saw how much he dumped into those blueberries my first thought was 'That's a lot lavender, that is not going to be subtle at all' - it just seemed commonsense that it was way too much lavender, that stuff is strong. And they didn't even bloody taste it...they tasted the base only.
    The main looked like a dogs breakfast...and 2.5 hours wait is ridiculous. If that was a real restaurant i would have walked out and told everyone i could 'don't go there'.
    It was really pitiful but oh so entertaining to watch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Look i've never used lavender in coking but when i saw how much he dumped into those blueberries my first thought was 'That's a lot lavender, that is not going to be subtle at all' - it just seemed commonsense that it was way too much lavender, that stuff is strong. And they didn't even bloody taste it...they tasted the base only.
    The main looked like a dogs breakfast...and 2.5 hours wait is ridiculous. If that was a real restaurant i would have walked out and told everyone i could 'don't go there'.
    It was really pitiful but oh so entertaining to watch

i missed the part where he added the lavender but DP said the same thing, and when she tested it, it was only the base! i wonder if they still tried the leftovers, they would have had plenty and found that they really did stuff up.

I would of loved to have tried the entree though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I usually love lavendar flavour but I think subtlety is they key! Last night was the worst MKR pair I've seen so far! They obviously have little idea about food, the soup looked lovely but easy - the dinner was something a family would cook on a Tuesday night and the dessert... haha.. nobody could even eat it.

I wonder if this will make him tone down on the nastiness?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (08-02-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Look i've never used lavender in coking but when i saw how much he dumped into those blueberries my first thought was 'That's a lot lavender, that is not going to be subtle at all' - it just seemed commonsense that it was way too much lavender, that stuff is strong.
    I said the exact same thing when I saw it and, like you, I have never cooked with lavender. Seemed excessive.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed, I fill my profiteroles with a lavender cream and I use, at most, 2-3 sprigs of lavender to get the subtle flavour through the cream, and that doesn't even require cooking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tasha

Just watching the preview before the show and omg!!!! This is gonna be PRICELESS~!

I can't wait to see Thomas's smug, self satisfied ego come crumbling down..