+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah last night showed a new side of Jess I think. She is ditzy etc but I think she's just a fun kind of person. I would enjoy a night out with someone like that .

Plus I think her criticisms can be taken seriously now that we know she can cook! Beforehand it just made her look like an ignorant, picky bimbo.

I was remembering a really, REALLY terrible dessert from season one (fried icecream or something), and I'm pretty sure they got the same score (3), so it doesn't make sense to me. Anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also, I'm surprised to find myself saying this, but I'm really enjoying the attitude of the army guys. I have known a lot of ADF personnel in my time, and they are showing a much nicer side to what I'm used to. Goes to show I shouldn't stereotype

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Benji  (02-02-2012),Mod-Uniquey  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I really dislike the Vic team also. They are both *****y and i don't like their deliberate attempts to make people feel awkward by stating they are 'just friends' but acting like they are more...what's the deal with this? Do they think it's amusing? because i just think it's annoying. Hope they crash and burn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Also, I'm surprised to find myself saying this, but I'm really enjoying the attitude of the army guys. I have known a lot of ADF personnel in my time, and they are showing a much nicer side to what I'm used to. Goes to show I shouldn't stereotype
    I've known a lot of ADF personnel in my time also and honestly most i've know/met are really nice like those two (mind you i've met some real jerk bags also)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (02-02-2012),Witwicky  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkzy - I like the honesty of the trucker, but last night they did seem a bit rude. I disliked the constant looks of disdain they were giving.

Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I really dislike the Vic team also. They are both *****y and i don't like their deliberate attempts to make people feel awkward by stating they are 'just friends' but acting like they are more...what's the deal with this? Do they think it's amusing? because i just think it's annoying. Hope they crash and burn
    I find it annoying too, and I think it's really put on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I was surprised how well the SA team did last night(except the dessert of course). I can't remember her name but the SA chic (not the yeah girl) seemed to know nothing about cooking - she asked the yeah girl about everything! I wonder how she will go when they goto the kitchen hq's and if she has to cook by herself.

Looking forward to the nz team tonight,
    I was thinking this also. I had the impression that she was the better cook of the two and Jess (yeah girl), was more like the kitchen hand of the pair. But it seemed the other way around...maybe because they mostly cooked Thai last night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post

Really not liking that team with the big woman (truckie) and the school teacher. I actually find the bigger woman repulsive as her attitude stinks.
    I agree. They were acting so smug, and kept giving each other these awful arrogant looks. I went off them last night. And the way she went on and on about the desert. "I love my deserts, and I couldn't eat this". Yeah we can tell you like your deserts, honey. The nicest team are the Italian bro and sis and the army guys.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Pinkzy  (02-02-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    That guy from the Vic team is a douche...and so is the chick actually. I think he has the hots for her and she knows it so she has a huge inflated ego and leads him on. Probably crawls into his bed when she's lonely but then treats him like a bug when shes not...but of course this is just my opinion. He needs to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Looking forward to seeing the NZ team tonight. They seem nice enough, but it will be interesting to see the focus on them. So far they have managed to not say much and stay pretty neutral.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    I agree. They were acting so smug, and kept giving each other these awful arrogant looks. I went off them last night. And the way she went on and on about the desert. "I love my deserts, and I couldn't eat this". Yeah we can tell you like your deserts, honey. The nicest team are the Italian bro and sis and the army guys.
    Are they Italian or Greek? I adore them as well, LOL the other night when they cooked I said to DH that I just wanted to give that man a massive cuddle! He is so positive and friendly!

I really couldn't believe the way those twits (truckie and teacher I think) were going on about the dessert either. I don't get what everyone said about the presentation either, apart from the tile (lol) I thought it was a nice presentation. Really starting to like that Jen girl as well...have even adopted saying "yeah" the way she does .

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkzy View Post
    Are they Italian or Greek? I adore them as well, LOL the other night when they cooked I said to DH that I just wanted to give that man a massive cuddle! He is so positive and friendly!
    Greek.