+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What has been your strongest food aversions?

I'm one of the not so lucky pregnant ladies who doesn't seem to have 'cravings', but rather, 'anti-cravings' (aversions). I had coffee club for lunch with father today and the only thing that didn't have me gagging was potato wedges and pumpkin soup... So I ordered both

Salmon, pasta and pizza have been big stomach churners for me - how about you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have... Not has. And I call myself an English teacher?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chicken, can't stand the thought, sight or smell of it!

Craving all kinds of milk, white, strawberry, egg nog, milo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DS red meat and coffee - couldn't stand it.

This time for about 10 weeks hot chips sent me running for a bucket. I also didn't like chicken for a while I thought it tasted too sweet. Fine now though. Weird

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Mine was bread, I would at the mere thought of it and making sandwiches for my children would see me running for the loo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Meat - raw, cooking, cooked or even deli meat I couldn't stand the sight, the texture or the smell.

Both times when I was pregnant someone gave me a coffee with off milk - I've not had cows milk in my coffee since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meat and eggs have been a huge no no for me. Slowly I have had meat creeping back into my diet though as it seems a little more tolerable now at 18 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With dd's pregnancy I couldn't eat wheatbix, fetta, olives or prawns. I'd keep trying and just couldn't stomach them. I even had to reacquire the taste after she was born. Dd puts the whole wives tale if you can't eat while your pregnant bub will hate it to shame though. Her favourite foods ate olives, fetta and prawns
    So far this pregnancy only diet ginger beer lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Italian in general and lasagna specifically. The thought of it just makes me feel so wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Onions cooing has me running for the toilet but basically anything for most of the pregnancy that isn't sweet... I cook tea only to have two mouthfuls before gagging.. Living on fruit and crackers at the moment...
    Did manage to keep down an egg on toast tonight though, so maybe things are getting back to normal...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time