+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    thanks rainbow yeah I've Been to Vegas so guess I can cross that off the list haha nay wait to see if I'm east or west coast to live and then do the opposite for my travels we will see !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    oh and can't go to Canada on my visa or may not be let back in the country on the visa I'm on but been there before anyway luckily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NEW YORK BABY!! Its awesome!! We went there for a week a couple of years ago with the kids. It sooo wasn't long enough. We now have a great big long list of all the things we'll go back and see when the kids are old enough so DH and I can travel alone...in about 15 years!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he=3 View Post
    NEW YORK BABY!! Its awesome!! We went there for a week a couple of years ago with the kids. It sooo wasn't long enough. We now have a great big long list of all the things we'll go back and see when the kids are old enough so DH and I can travel alone...in about 15 years!!
    yeah I get a week there at the start of my trip bur I'm sure I'l want to go back and see more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Which company are you going through??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken and eggs mum View Post
    Which company are you going through??
    cultural care done heaps of research and it seems the most reputable

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's who I went through and they are amazing! I picked them as they seemed to have to hardest entry criteria so I figured they were good!

Just keep in mind your new York week is out of the city and we only had one afternoon trip in to have a look around although we did catch the ferry, see the twin towers site and go up the empire state so the important things.

I ended up down south and it was amazing but moat people were in new York/ conneticuit area. I made some amazing nanny friends and my family have become so close to me I have even taken my DD over to meet them.

Good luck with it all hope you have as great a time as I did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks heaps my little sweet so good to hear from someone who has done it with then

and yep aware I won't see much of NY in that time so would love to spend more time there
    I'l be sure to ask you any questions if I think of any

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's who I went through as well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay glad others have used them and are happy