+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A KFC store I know was closed for 3 weeks because the young guys put their cum in the coleslaw

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My little bro worked in KFC and swore off it. He refused to get vouchers or leftovers for people.

Some of his stories were incredible. If someone returned a burger and none of the chicken was damaged, they'd reuse it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend who I just showed this thread to just told me the pizza hut near where I live was shut down after a few people reported baked cockroaches on their pizza and apparently a health inspector made them shut for a month because of the condition the kitchen was in, it's now reopened, but I won't be eating there or anywhere else after hearing these stories at least that helps my diet lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jemmajam For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    One day at maccas we had trays of cheeseburger buns that had mold on them and we had to pick the moldy patches off and then they were sold to customers :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A few years ago DH & I got some take-away subs from Subway, planning to eat them back at home. They reeked of garbage & we couldn't bring ourselves to eat them & my car stunk for a few days after! We will always remember them as 'garbage subs'.

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My cola at the cinema came with the drink machine spout in it! I got a free drink for returning it. Woohoo?

That's about as bad as it gets for me. I am thinking I have been lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMore4Me View Post
    A KFC store I know was closed for 3 weeks because the young guys put their cum in the coleslaw
    I shouldn't laugh but....

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I just spewed in my mouth. Remind me to never eat takeaway food again please!

My brothers friend used to spit in the burgers (nothing unusual I guess) and he'd wipe the sweat off his forehead with the buns. He used to work at maccas btw.
    My friend bought some Chinese food from a shopping centre, ate everything in the container and found a big dead cockroach at the bottom. Ding ding ding! prize!
    DH went to buy a kebab and as the guy behind the counter was scooping some hummus on the kebab, DH saw a roach in the hummus. DH said "umm mate there's a roach in your hummus." The guy scooped it away and said "don't worry. It's gone. What else would you like in your kebab?" DH walked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Several years ago I ate a mc nugget with a crunchy bit. Found out I ate a partial chicken foot. Money refunded and I never have had mc donalds since then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    these stories just confirm that I really don't want to know what I am eating with takeaway

i hope it tastes good and stays where it is put