+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Talking Monumental tasks... what's yours?

just a bit of a fluff thead really.

haha so my huge tasks at the moment are...

1. getting out of bed... air mattress on the floor till monday week.

2. shaving my legs, or doing/ picking up anything below knee level (35 weeks preg, belly gets in the way)

3. getting in and out of the shower (high bath tub/shower combo) i need dh's help... yep he totally has a problem with that, haha.

4. getting in and out of clothes... spesh undies and pants/ skirts

i'm sure there are others, but will leave it for now.

share your hard to do tasks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Folding the washing and putting it away (long term project - have baskets full of clothes all over the house)

Dishes (avoiding my kitchen completely lol)

And today - getting off the computer, off the couch and showering.

Oh and putting the bins out seeing as it is bin night tonight!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ComeBackKid For This Useful Post:

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate hate hate hanging out washing, washing my hair and taking off my bra I have a dodgy shoulder and require a reconstruction but my doctors dont want to operate on me just yet due to my age, both these tasks cause me hell and put me off for a day or two.

Luckily my mum always brings in or hangs out any washing she sees when she's here but the rest is on me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to singlemumma82 For This Useful Post:

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep 100% with you on the shaving legs, picking any thing up below knee level and putting undies/pants on!!! I would like to be a fly on the wall in my place - would be often amused!! I am 34 weeks and belly is def getting in the way.... Yep there is more things too!! Lol

Sent from Mel's iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singlemumma82 View Post
    I hate hate hate hanging out washing, washing my hair and taking off my bra I have a dodgy shoulder and require a reconstruction but my doctors dont want to operate on me just yet due to my age, both these tasks cause me hell and put me off for a day or two.

Luckily my mum always brings in or hangs out any washing she sees when she's here but the rest is on me
    My dad needs a shoulder replacement too and he hasn't hung out or brought in washing for years because it is just such a painful task.

My huge task atm seems to be dying my hair...I've left it so long it's now one haircut away from being all my natural hair colour (I have very short hair) and man oh man am I grey considering I'm only 28!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My monumental task is not cracking the sh!ts and going mental at the many many people who have been so incredibly rude to me in the last week.

Just keep smiling, just keep smiling ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Washing, washing and more washing... And actually putting it away so I can grab clean clothes from my wardrobe instead of the basket.

Decluttering and organising the study. Its the first thing people see when they enter the house and its terrible.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy2579 View Post
    Yep 100% with you on the shaving legs, picking any thing up below knee level and putting undies/pants on!!! I would like to be a fly on the wall in my place - would be often amused!! I am 34 weeks and belly is def getting in the way.... Yep there is more things too!! Lol

Sent from Mel's iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Lol everything these days I'm finding it hard carrying twins and I'm only 14 weeks can't imagine what it will be like at 34 weeks the washing never ends the dishes never end and having to get dressed in the morning oh I don't even wanna go there let alone leg shaving sigh I'm 21 and have looked like a hairy zombie for weeks now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mopping the floor. Hate it yet have to do it so often...

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment, getting out of bed (gastro)

Normally, working on my thesis for uni - just seems like such a huge task and I hate writing :-(