+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies and congratulations to you all.

I would live to join this group. I am due bub #1 after 4 years of trying. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year which resulted in having surgery and losing a Fallopian tube.

I am due 21st October. Had two scans one at 8 weeks and NT scan at 12.5 weeks. I haven't had any MS just tiredness and sore ( . )( . )'s! Feelin great now aside from a bit of heart burn.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies. Looking forward to sharing our journey and experiences :@)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Received my first baby gift today! A pair of booties and some singets, sooo cute, so small! I have not bought one single thing yet, so was excited when I received my first baby items.

Check up again with ob tomorrow.

Hope everyone is keeping well and all symptons are easing for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Get results from 12 week scan this Thursday! And hoping that we will finally get to hear the heartbeat Is anyone else waiting to hear their babies heartbeat?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default October Baby

Hi All

Love to join this group i am due 17th October. Had an ultrasound yesterday and i am 21 weeks today. I have recieved some baby singlets and jumpsuits (so cute) and someother things from hubbys nan. I have told family if they are getting us something to wait till 6 months before they buy anyting.

I have seen disc from ultrasound but its not great, blurry and no good shots of bub really. Well all is well and bub is growing and thats all i can hope for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    heard my babys heartbeat at nine weeks is awesome you can't help but smile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my due date is 18th of October!
    I went to the midwife yesterday to get my 20 week scan results, baby is fine perfect size perfect heart rate. But they told me I have a low lying placenta :-/ it's only 0.4cm away from my cervix... That freaked me out a bit.. Has anyone got or had the same problem??

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile low lying placenta

i don't think you have too much to worry about. My cousin had a similar problem she had her baby last month no problems. I think depending on your situation youmay have some more ultrasounds to check that all is fine. Other than that take it easy and don't overdo it.

Everyone is different Good Luck with your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    ive just signed up so im new to all this..im due October 2nd, i have a nearly 2 year old daughter, im 23 weeks pregnant and this time around im feeling great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTashyAlice View Post
    Hello my due date is 18th of October!
    I went to the midwife yesterday to get my 20 week scan results, baby is fine perfect size perfect heart rate. But they told me I have a low lying placenta :-/ it's only 0.4cm away from my cervix... That freaked me out a bit.. Has anyone got or had the same problem??
    Hi, I have the same problem with a low lying placenta and was told if it doesn't move up then I would have to have c section. My ob was not concerned, just something she needs to keep an eye on. So I wouldn't worry too much yet, as I am due the 17th oct. Hope this makes you feel a little better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom2012 For This Useful Post:

MissTashyAlice  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I have another scan at 32 weeks to check if it has moved, mw is not concerned at all. On the upside I get to see my bubba again :-)