+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

New-timer here ...

I am due 30th October so just managed to squeeze in. I found out yesterday that I was pregnant after lots of negative HPTs for a week prior!

This is my second bub :-)

Not having too many symptoms just yet.... getting up in the night to wee, occasional hot flushes, tugs in my uterus, tiredness, emotional...

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Kristy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Hi Girls!

Congrats to us all!!!! I am due 30th of October. Soo excited by anxious. I did have ivf and was very lucky to fall pregnant first transfer. I did have a very early m/c last year so feeling somewhat scared.....I really want for this little one to stay.

My symptoms so far have been Peeing alot and feeling queasy on and off the last week.....oh and Bloated.
    Same due date!!!! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tarnee- First FET, thats awesome. Was my first FET too. I couldnt do a fresh transfer as I copped OHSS.....in hospital for a week. Was advised to wait a few months before proceeding with a transfer.....and here we are. Funny though....have seemed to have forgotten about that now, lol.

How have you been feeling? My morning sickness( and arvo sickness) kicked in on Thursday.

Kristy- yay....30th has a nice ring to it hey!

Hope all the other Octoby mummies are well.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Congrats on all the positive HPT's!!!!!

Well I am now 8 1/2 weeks. I have all day sickness. And am so tired all the time. My boobs hurt and I have lots of bloating. Everything I eat disagrees with my stomach........

So yeah, I'm loving this pregnancy HAHAHA

With the twins I only felt nauseous for a week and that was it, No other horrible symptoms. Now, everyone is saying its got to be a girl since its so different to the boys.

Hows everyone else faring with morning sickness? Hope you are all feeling a lot better than I am!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    am 8 weeks on Tuesday, is going fast!!!
    Feeling so sick all day and all night, and I have never been so tired in my whole life!!! Is this normal lol ?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday everyone! It's another week closer to the big show! How are we all feeling? The past few days I have not felt pregnant at all! No morning sickness or anything I even dtd last night!!!! I am having my dating scan and first bloods this week so I'll find due dates out for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Tarnee- First FET, thats awesome. Was my first FET too. I couldnt do a fresh transfer as I copped OHSS.....in hospital for a week. Was advised to wait a few months before proceeding with a transfer.....and here we are. Funny though....have seemed to have forgotten about that now, lol.

How have you been feeling? My morning sickness( and arvo sickness) kicked in on Thursday.

Kristy- yay....30th has a nice ring to it hey!

Hope all the other Octoby mummies are well.

xxx
    Congratulations on hitting lucky with first FET, I think the probability is about 20% of an FET working if the egg successfuly thaws.

The morning/afternoon/evening/night sickness kicked in about 4 days after embryo transfer, so had a good 4 weeks of it now. I'm finding Ritz crackers and Bundaberg ginger beer are the only foodstuffs I now exist on.

Anyone else already finding clothes getting a bit tight? My husband keeps joking that it has to be twins if they are growing that fast! I'm not sure he is going to make it till October if he keeps making 'jokes' like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my clothes are feeling tighter too. They still fit but the on Friday afternoon I did the old pop the top button for some relief and it was much better. Plus if you suffer from bloating that contributes to the tightness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dating scan is tomorrow!! I can't wait! I don't really care how far along I am, I just want to know if I am having twins again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! I went to my first ultrasound Monday and saw bubs heart beat!!
    I am 7weeks and 6 days along and feeling it very much!
    I have nausea tablets that is safe during pregnancy but I throw them up when I take them so it's a bit pointless!
    Due roughly 18th oct!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast