+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. I am due October 22nd. I am very excited, as we had a miscarriage in October last year. So far so good, no morning sickness. YAY!!! I just feel tired ALL the time!!!! I can sleep all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls!

Congrats to us all!!!! I am due 30th of October. Soo excited by anxious. I did have ivf and was very lucky to fall pregnant first transfer. I did have a very early m/c last year so feeling somewhat scared.....I really want for this little one to stay.

My symptoms so far have been Peeing alot and feeling queasy on and off the last week.....oh and Bloated.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due on Oct 26,2012!!!!

Ahhhh I cant believe I am finally pregnant after 8 months of trying and at the age of 36 years!!!

I know that it is very early days and anything can happen but it feels so surreal. Feeling exhausted but when I sleep it does not seem that restful, ridiculously sore boobs and feeling very emotional.

Not sure if I am going to wait to tell people? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I found out I was Very unexpectedly pregnant two days ago. It was not what I was expecting at all but I'm coming to terms with it and now I'm getting rather excited. By a pregnancy calculator I'm due Oct 20 but I have
    my ultrasound next week to determine an actual date!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 3rd time lucky....

Just found out am due on 30th Oct, third pregnancy after two miscarriages last year. Lots of nausea, restless sleep and can't stand the smell of my own deodorant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCarrie View Post
    Ahhhh I cant believe I am finally pregnant after 8 months of trying and at the age of 36 years!!!

I know that it is very early days and anything can happen but it feels so surreal. Feeling exhausted but when I sleep it does not seem that restful, ridiculously sore boobs and feeling very emotional.

Not sure if I am going to wait to tell people? Any suggestions?
    Hi Carrie

I know about the surreal feeling, as someone where things haven't worked out in the past I would try and make it as close to three months as possible before telling, god forbid anything goes wrong but my husband and I found it easier to deal with initially without having to deal with people who don't know what to say or do.

But so with you on the restless sleep, and I can't even bear to wear a bra at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Hi Girls!

Congrats to us all!!!! I am due 30th of October. Soo excited by anxious. I did have ivf and was very lucky to fall pregnant first transfer. I did have a very early m/c last year so feeling somewhat scared.....I really want for this little one to stay.

My symptoms so far have been Peeing alot and feeling queasy on and off the last week.....oh and Bloated.
    Hi Tinkers (or cosmic twin!)

Due same day after getting pregnant on first FET. Had two early m/c last year so every day seems like a blessing. I also have a bladder the size of a walnut!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I'm due oct 6th it is baby number 1 for us. We r pretty excited but I am also finding it hard as my DP and I said we won't tell friends and family till we had the NT scan at 12 weeks. I just want to chat and vent and discuss concerns with friends and people who been there and done that. Hence joining bub hub!
    Symptoms- nausea (any time of day) frequent snacking needed to keep it at bay, extremely tired, sensitive nipples, ever growing breasts (much to DP delight), dry reaching at smell of meat and fresh bread very picky over food.
    I too struggle with breakfast at the moment I am happy with porridge atm. I am a teacher and so I am totally over sandwiches and yoghurt too.
    Hope u all are well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes and forever needing the loo.

Also a student has been diagnosed with chicken pox. I have had them when i was younger but do I need to be concerned for unborn bub??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First time Mum

Hi All,

7th of October.