User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I am another one due on 30th October with bub #1. I am just so so excited but I really want the first 12 weeks to be over so I can relax a bit and start to tell people!
    I am not getting many symptoms except for slight nausea when I need to eat, some mild cramping/pulling, weeing in the middle of the night and a bit of dizziness/hot flushes.

I am going through the public system and was wondering if I can get a dating scan or can you only get one if your private??

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you go to your gp he should give you a referral for a dating scan if you are unsure on dates
    Tiffany 20 Ross 29
    DSS Lachlan- 6
    Abigail & Bethany arrived 26-8-2010
    Proud Multiple Mum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I am due with baby #4 on the 31st of October (happy halloween!) So just squeezing in to October thread!

Am loving reading everyone's symtoms, see so many of my own that I wasn't sure if they were normal!! Particularly the restless sleep!

Am still breastfeeding my toddler which is a bit painful atm, so hope it doesn't get worse!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, I never joined a due date group with my other pregnancies, but is great to read everyone's experiences! xx
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hello

im joining this train too lol. due october 13th, but because of a health issue, i can not go past september 29th... but im still due october lol. dating 10 weeks today had a scan on thursday, only one with a nice strong heartbeat of 176 bpm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ya,
    I too am due oct 13th. OB thinks I'll come a few weeks early like I did last time, so it may be a September baby after all. Was 10weeks yesterday and all seems on track. Still nauseas and exhausted...cannot wait for 12 wks, hope the symptoms vanish like last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there, my GP has confused me a she believes I'm 10 w 1d along but Sao my due date it the 18th of October does this sound right?

I cannot wait till 12 weeks also hopefully morning sickness will fade!

Good luck every one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due on 3rd Oct 2012

Hello ladies.....
    My due date is 3rd Oct 2012 and discovered during the 8th week scan that we are having twins...... shocked was my initial reaction coz there is no history of twins in my family..... but slowly its all sinking in.....
    Feeling great otherwise.... no problematic symptoms....thank God except for a bit of tiredness (and a scary bleeding episode during my 9th week) but guess I m feeling much more energetic from the last week.
    Hope we all enjoy this time and each other's company here...

Dam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

New to this.

My first bub is due 16 October.

Having my nuchal translucency scan this week, a little nervous but hoping the results will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck blossom! Fingers crossed all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom2012 View Post
    Hi all,

New to this.

My first bub is due 16 October.

Having my nuchal translucency scan this week, a little nervous but hoping the results will be fine.
    Due the 16th as well and have my scan on Wednesday!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast