+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Greg Jenkins is amazing, calm, funny, professional and very reassuring I enjoyed my journey with him and was sad to see it end once my baby was born I think I fell in love with him a little haha

The midwives there are great all except for one.
    She was very rude to me and despite me being induced I did not dilate at all whilst she was on shift (I arrived 3cm at 6am and stayded 3cm till 6pm) in the hospital I was very uncomfortable with her because she was so rude I made a formal complaint to the hospital and to Greg as I ended up with PND because of my birth experience and was assured that the appropriate action [text removed by a moderator]
    They have recently refurbished they were in the midst of doing it whilst I was there apparently it is much better! I didn't really mind the nursing room but just a little tip you do not HAVE to feed in there they ask you to do at least one feed in there a day to make sure you are ok with it and dont need any help but other than that you dont need to go in there if you dont want to... I found the nurses in the nursery to be absolutely fantastic and a huge support to me...

The ante natal classes there are fantastic we have formed lifelong friendships with some of the participants from our classes its really nice to have a mothers group that shared the last few weeks of our pregnancies together

We also saw the nurses there for health checks for bub after the birth they are amazing and so lovely We had Dr Chu as a peadiatrician there who we also saw for the 6 week check again he was fabulous!

xxx

xxxx
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 24-08-2012 at 13:08. Reason: not necessary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first baby with Dr Matt Wilson in Castle Hill and he was great. He always had time to answer my questions and he was always interested and happy to see me. A few times I waited while he had to do a delivery but I didn't mind too much as I knew that one day it would be me delivering - but I delivered at 3am - had a natural birth with only gas and a small tear......I'm glad I saw him throughout.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Wilson's the best. Exactly why I keep traveling down from the Central Coast!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I've just found out that I'm pregnant after 3 IVF cycles & would love to use Dr Wilson, but someone said he is moving out of sydney, is this true?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think its true, one of my friends is currently pregnany due in October and has Dr Wilson.. The best and only way to find out for sure is to call his office.. I am sure the receptionists could tell you for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We love Dr Jenkins. We have been seeing him for 2 years while ttc and thru ivf, and now he is our OB. He seems to really get excited at your progress and is very professional with a touch of funny. When we where in for our egg pick up he was running late from the hospital, when he came in he was excited as he had just delivered a baby boy. We where behind a screen but it was so nice to hear how genuine he was with all the nurses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

just updating mainly about the norwest itself....it was refurbed and definately the nursery is wayyyy better now, much more spacious etc, most of the nurses seemed quite nice and helpful ..they were very busy when i was in tho as i think the ward has expanded quite a lot in terms of patient size they can take.....i will add tho that the discharge procedure was quite disorganised and seemed totally rushed imo however this was partly due to a change in pead's i had to see and i was left waiting waiting til he ariived to be discharged....also the pain relief after the c section SUCKED this time....it was a pethidine drip that u adminster yourself....STOOOOPID in my opinion as every time u managed to drift off to some sleep u got woken up in pain as it would wear off quick...the oxycontin is wayyy better....i barely got any sleep due to that dumb pethidine drip!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a tough one...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due on Christmas Day 2012 and asked him about this at my last visit. I told him I read it here. He said he is not leaving anywhere and doesn't know how these rumours start. He asked whether the person who posted it would remove it as it is not correct. Obviously I was anxious to clarify things as well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I recently did a tour of the hospitals and asked about breastfeeding in the nursery. They said they like you to pop in while you're there for the 4 days just so they can help you and answer your questions BUT it's not compulsory and if you don't go in that's up to you.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 15-07-2012 at 17:44.