+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Virgin?

Hi everyone, We are currently on Vodafones Iphone 4 Plan of 29 a month. But we are not overly happy with them. Since we have signed up we have never been able to check how much useage we have used and when i call there call centre they are quite pushy to get you off the phone. We only went vodafone so i am able to call my hubby for free. But would much rather pay if it means i get a better service with billing.
    Ive been looking at Virgin and going on the BIG 29 cap with 450 worth of calls.
    Can someone tell me what they are like. Does your usage get updated on line fairly quick as in a least 24 hours or so?
    Have you had any problems with them billing wise?
    what do you over all rate them?
    Would you recommend them? Or another provider.? My budget is only 29 a month as i dont make too many phone calls.
    Any info would be great.
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Their service is fine but their coverage is crap! We have a cap and never go over so don't bother checking usage so can't help with that....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah Vodafone suck . Google vodafail or there Facebook page can be helpful.