+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hurting

What do you do when you feel completely alone, hate the person you have become and don't know what to do with your life?

It is almost 4:30am and I am sitting in the car in the driveway because it hurts too much to be in a house where I feel useless, rejected and taken for granted. Dh pretends nothing is wrong and says it is 'all in my head' but every time I walk into the same room as him, he finds a reason to walk out. I am starting to feel really needy but I am sick of pretending to the outside world that everything is ok when I feel like my world is falling apart :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs hugs hugs

Do you have someone other than your DH you can talk to?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs. U def need to talk to someone. Take time out, there is obviously something going on and it's not in your head xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you do? You go and see someone to talk it through Happycat. You find clarity around it, you find confidence in your intuition again. Big hugs to you. If you don't know where to start to find a professional to talk to, come back and ask here! I hate to think you feel like this x

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Definitely seek out people to talk to, friends, family, a counsellor. If you are feeling like this, something is wrong, and it is your human right to live a happy life. There is help available, use it to find yourself again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go talk to your dr they can help or refer you to someone that can. (((hugs)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support! I was in a really bad place last night. I have been seeing a psychologist and she and I are supposed to be seeing a marriage councillor but due to money issues and work commitments we have cancelled all of our appointments lately. I think part of the problem is that fertility meds are making me crazy and with a 15 year history of depression (on and off) it is all too easy to fall back into that bottomless pit. I don't really have any close friends and my family doesn't understand at all :-S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    I think part of the problem is that fertility meds are making me crazy
    Yep know that feeling maybe give them a break for awhile and but other things into perspective

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohdear - I have thought about it but decided I had to push on through as I had surgery to get rid of adhesions etc from endo a couple of months ago so now is my best chance :-S I am a little worried that I will be doubling my dose next month though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Happykat

You have almost described me from 4yrs ago.. I took myself to a psychologist & she didn't help me at all, so if yours is good, then stick with her because talking to anyone who will listen definately helps.

I searched the internet for depression groups when I was going thru it & thru the Beyond Blue website I discovered a website called Moodgym. It is a website that u can use in many ways - they have a 'survey' as such that u can take to track ur level of depression. There is also many chat forums that u can read other peoples stories on & what they are going thru, u can also post ur own on there. I found it extremely helpful to read some other peoples stories & how they found themselves again & got back on their feet. For me, this was what helped pull me out of my 'dark cloud' & set me on my path to rediscovering myself & who I wanted to be, not who I had become. I hated the person I had turned into but didn't know where to start or how to find the happy vibrant person that I used to be.
    Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat one on one. It can be such a difficult & dark road, especially if u feel u are travelling it alone