Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    *rushes to google*
    Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Actually they don't have a computer or the internet. I'm not an idiot. I wouldn't start a thread if she would have internet access. You're the moderator so feel free to delete if you deem necessary.

How is this thread weird though? She confided in me maybe because she thought Id find out anyway. Maybe she was worried her husband would say something. She doesn't think it was cheating anyway. She said everyone did it. Maybe that's why she told me, she didn't think it was a big deal. Though again, she didn't tell me until I mentioned that I didn't get a newspaper for a few weeks
    don't know. I'll ask her the not time I see her :-\

The price was made out of a few different things. She entered the same comp the year before and only lost by a handful of votes. Maybe she's upset about losing and now has been determined to win no matter what.

The only thing I can't understand ishow she can tell people about how proud she is of her child's photo winning without a have conscience. I couldn't do it.

Anyway, if me not agreeing with her makes me a bad friend, than so be it. Though she asked me to go shopping next week, so I think she got over it. She tells me when she doesn't agree with something I say or do, so she knows to expect the same from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She sounds like some crazy narcissist who would go to any lengths to feel good about herself vicariously through her son.

Now, why are you friends with her again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She cheated, plain and simple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the friend went way too far by stealing just to win a photo comp.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Extremely wierd behaviour. She needs a life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

Chew the Mintie  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's a nutter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

BrookeandLou  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh look, yeah ok, she went over the top, but really, does it matter to you? I wouldn't have said anything or given it much thought at all after she said it. I probably might have said something about stealing the papers if mine had gone missing (which you said yours was). Like, hey don't steal from me! But at the end of the day it's just a local competition. Wow some people really judge their friends every move. Really? People would REPORT their own friends? Man I'm glad my friends have their own lives.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Janesmum123  (29-01-2012),Tam-I-Am  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Oh look, yeah ok, she went over the top, but really, does it matter to you? I wouldn't have said anything or given it much thought at all after she said it. I probably might have said something about stealing the papers if mine had gone missing (which you said yours was). Like, hey don't steal from me! But at the end of the day it's just a local competition. Wow some people really judge their friends every move. Really? People would REPORT their own friends? Man I'm glad my friends have their own lives.
    Yep I agree. Having a vent about it is fine but I wouldn't be breaking up a friendship or reporting someone for taking free newspapers.

Heaps of parents do crazy things like that even with Internet voting and stuff.

Not my cup of tea but I dont enter my kids into stuff like that.