+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Why would she tell you all that though, what would be her motivation to tell you that she cheated- that sounds very odd, cheats don’t usually admit to cheating - I'm very confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    She doesn't care as she believes she isn't the only one who went to such lengths. Plus she knows I wouldn't tell on her. The only reason she admitted about taking the papers was because I asked her why she never asked me to save her coupons. I then said that if she did had asked me, I couldn't have done so anyway as I haven't been receiving a paper lately. That's when she told me about taking my paper and other peoples paper. Yet as mentioned before, she said she believed she wouldn't be the only one doing this.
    The 3 winners were only a few votes short from one another :-\

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness me, if your friend put as much effort into raising funds for charity or doing something good in the world, rather than into cheating in some silly competition, imagine what she could achieve!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AllCreatures For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (29-01-2012),GluttonForPunishment  (28-01-2012),GrabbyCrabby  (28-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (29-01-2012),MuminMind  (29-01-2012),Super Trooper  (28-01-2012),~ElectricPink~  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To be honest, I think this sounds extremely weird, and I wouldn't be saying anything to anyone with the energy to carry out demented schemes at 5.30am in the morning for fear of it coming back to bite me.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew the Mintie For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (29-01-2012),ComeBackKid  (28-01-2012),Luna Lovegood  (29-01-2012),meljemillie  (05-02-2012),MissMuppet  (28-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I wouldn't have said anything to her but I would have reported her to the paper, now if you did she would know it was you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm curious to know what the prize was. Must have been something pretty awesome to bother getting out of bed at 5.30am for.

She'll have a busy life once he starts school...she sounds just like the type of Mum who will do her kids homework!

Win at all costs will likely be the motto in their family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg my friend have it to me when I enter dd in a photo comp and she was in close lead with another child so I created email addresses for my dad and brother to vote as they both don't access Internet. He said it was cheating etc. I was saying but they would of voted and wanted too but needed emails to do so. A few ny friends even started their own emails to vote so their personal email wasn't attached so i didn't see the difference

Wow it's cheating.

I wouldn't of said anything though I'd probably just b!tch to dh about it or bh thread it I'm too passive aggressive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by annablam View Post
    Goodness me, if your friend put as much effort into raising funds for charity or doing something good in the world, rather than into cheating in some silly competition, imagine what she could achieve!
    Yeah use that energy for a worthy cause

Thanks
    Reviews
    She sounds like a total screw ball.
    Some mothers do such pathetic things to get their kids to win cr@p like that. It's totally weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    I wouldn't have said anything to her but I would have reported her to the paper, now if you did she would know it was you
    Or anyone reading this thread really. I just googled the comp and if I can do it, anyone can. OP, you might want to consider asking for the the thread to be deleted, considering it's a public forum and all.
    I'm guessing you aren't great friends anyway though but she might not like being discussed in a public forum. Cheers.