+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Thanks so much .... I get pretty regular blood tests because of one of the medications i'm on and they always come back normal. I am actually going tomorrow to get some more comprehensive tests, as went to my GP about this (who looked slightly doubtful and said Chronic fatigue - the only thing she thought it could maybe be apart from something more nasty) was difficult to diagnose. Anyhow I'll go tomorrow for these tests, which include fasting glucose, and we'll see. It is horrible, especially when people don't really understand. After all, everyone gets tired, right?!?! Can I ask, what were your neurological symptoms? And how do you manage your condition? Are you able to work? Did you have to stop work because of it? Thank you so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

You poor love that sounds crap. Must be really hard to manage with the kids. I just get by, but know that I'm not really engaging with Maya the way I could. I'm getting a fasting Glucose test done tomorrow - I wonder if that will tell if my sugar levels are high? Thanks for the useful info.

Similar Threads

1. Day 7 - Total Exhaustion
    By LoveLivesHere in forum anewme
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 20:36
  2. the exhaustion just hit me, and im struggling.
    By nice piece of crumpet in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-04-2012, 17:15
  3. 2nd Trimester Exhaustion
    By cakeish in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-03-2012, 13:46