+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Scrapbooking & card making....

So I used to spend a bit of time doing crafty things but haven't actually sat down to play for a while. I think I'll try for cards more than scrapbooking as they always come in handy

I'm looking to build up my collection of crafty stuff again.

What are the must haves in your collection? Waste of money? Where do you buy your supplies from? And any other tips & tricks you'd like to share??

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there
    I'm a total scrapbook junkie lol I have a stash that is embarrassingly huge as I just can't help myself.Something I'll need to slow down on once I'm a mummy lol However thankfully I'm on a couple of scrapbook design teams so I get some freebies to design for certain stores.

I tend to purchase all my supplies online. Some of my fave stores are www.scrapbookinghaven.com.au & www.windsorcottage.com.au as they have very competitive prices. I think Haven actually has a mega sale on at the moment too.

My must haves are flowers, bling, chipboard and of course patterned paper and good cardstock. My favorite manufacturer is Kaisercraft and all their stuff can be purchased from spotlight stores too.

I have a blog for my scrapbooking and it links me in with lots of other inspirational scrappers which I find so valuable.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to harmonysweetpea For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews