Closed Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stop spoiling dd, I struggle to control her because you chastise ME for chastising her!! You would never let the boys get away with half the stuff you let her get away with and it's really beginning to make me resent both of you!! And if I hear "aww she's just a baby" or "but she's a girl, it's different" one more time I WILL explode!

Thanks
    Reviews
    dp: all you do is sit on your a.r.s.e - me: is that why your undies are clean? is that why the toilet always looks whiter than the day before? is that why there are no dirty dishes on the sink and is that why your dinners always sitting on the table waiting to get biffed out because of you coming home at 9pm when you finish work at 3.30 and your only 20mins down the road....yea thats what i thought you a-hole

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gabby85 For This Useful Post:

escapethefate  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sick of not having decent heating! F$&@ you heater!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'm not a heartless bish or bad mother if I don't miss dd on the odd occasion that someone takes her for the day. You don't miss the boys when they're at school all day, do you? I dont favor any of my children over the others and I won't pretend I do for your sake. AND if I choose to give ds3 a top up bottle because for some unknown reason I've not had let down today and he's been on the breast almost all day (and feeling pretty crud about it too) then I will, and don't you dare make me feel cr@p about it!

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why does know one listen to me. I told you not to get that car... It's only lasted 2 yr. I told you not to jail break your phone... Now it's not excepting the phone charger.... I told you I think something is wrong... Not one person believed me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh a whole day with a 16 month old, ALOT of running around to do and no pram!!!

Dh I told you last night I needed the pram out the car before you left but nope the stroller and pram are both in there......!!!

Today is going to be fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many different kids to different mums to you want? Wake up to yourself, or damn well keep it in your pants! And while you're at it, how about you spend some time with the kids you have, they need a dad, not an irresponsible idiot. You're certainly not the same person I once thought the world of

Thanks
    Reviews
    You came inside with us for 20-30 minutes, sulked and sighed the whole time until I said I didn't want to see your sorry face anymore and to go out with your mates like you wanted to.

You couldn't have run out the door any faster.

Your son was standing at the door, banging excitedly on it because he wanted to be out there with you. Because he loves being with you.

You are SO f**king selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my new haircut. When I say take an inch off I didn't mean 3 inches. Now I'm paying 250 for hair extensions because it's ****ed me off that much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlouise87 View Post
    I hate my new haircut. When I say take an inch off I didn't mean 3 inches. Now I'm paying 250 for hair extensions because it's ****ed me off that much.
    I know it's a bit of a "first world problem", but I really do sympathise with you! I HATE a bad hair cut!!