Closed Thread
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    You come and stay at my house, then feed the kids lollies you know they have a reaction too just before bedtime without asking me, then you strip, to change into your nightie in front of my teenage son. You tell the kids to do thing you know I don't allow. I just want to cry... I have had enough...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've asked you a million effing times not to wear your shoes in the house. Why the hell do you think it's ok to put them on the dining table? Gross!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loving6 View Post
    You come and stay at my house, then feed the kids lollies you know they have a reaction too just before bedtime without asking me, then you strip, to change into your nightie in front of my teenage son. You tell the kids to do thing you know I don't allow. I just want to cry... I have had enough...
    Hugs hun. Who is staying at your place atm? I know how it feels to have people give your child/ren something that they know they cant have on purpose. So thankful i have my house to myself again, well myself and DS.

Hugs hun. Hope it gets better

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eff you dh, yes I do go and play a team sport once a week for an hour, and I talk about maybe spending another hour to do it, and you have a go at me telling me cr@p like 'yeah maybe I'll find someone else to have the rest of my kids with'. WTF! It's one hour a week and you and the lids normally come with me, grow up!! Totally ridiculous!! Who the heck do you think you are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear little brother. I don't even know who you are anymore. You look the same on the outside but the person inside is completely unrecogniseable.. if that is even a word. I hope you get better one day. I hope you can be a whole person, who can work and have girlfriends and maybe even a family. But right now.. I just want to say.. YOU are doing my head in. Stop smoking pot, stop fighting with mum and start taking your medication every day. Oh yeah and NOBODY wants to hear your god damn conspiracy theories about aliens and Egyptians and the music industry

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why weren't you there when I needed you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    To all those girls from my school who said "look how many of the girls from our grade who have kids just for the money"...
    Well firstly only 5 of us have kids (and we've been out for 6 years)... The money is nothing... Two of us are married...
    The two who are married (me being one) well I'm the first to have more than one & the other is expecting her second...

**** that's ****ed me off!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stop acting like a child. You're a 31 year old man who should know better than to use DS as a bargaining chip when you're angry at me for something you can't even communicate to me. Stop hiding behind your phone and texting me after the fact and talk to me in person so I know what I've done wrong.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (25-07-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Karma is a b¡Tch, and apparently so is your ex-wife!

Hahahahaha don't push me a$$hole, you do NOT want to end up back before the magistrate with the way you've been conducting yourself lately.

Btw - regardless of how you feel about me, stuff still needs to be organised. Ignoring my texts when I try to tee stuff up with you is only adding to my case - you have only yourself to blame.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to feel like we're taking 2 steps forward instead of 2 steps back for a while.