Closed Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear ds,

Those barriers across the doors are there to keep you contained in our living area, so that a) mummy can try to rest a little bit on the couch and b) when mummy needs to throw up she knows you are safe in that area.

I love the fact that you are challenging yourself every day, but please, stop figuring out how to get through / under / over gates. It scares the crap out of mummy when she comes running back after throwing up and can't find you !!

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations, you've just won the "Jerk of the Day" contest. Hope you enjoy your prize.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (09-02-2012)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear so-called *D*H of my beautiful, kind friend.

I know you believe that your wife is a second class citizen and should serve you because she is a 'mail order bride' (apologise for the offensive term). I also know that she is incredibly dependent of you and because of this you think she is stupid and cannot look after herself.

You're about to get surprised, a$$whipe! your abusive behaviour will finally have repercussions. Just a warning; she won't be "yours" for much longer, as she has had enough of your financial and emotional abuse.

You are a damaged, destructive person and I pity you. You're pathetic, and I hate you for squashing my friend's confidence and self worth.

Luckily there are plenty of other people out there who appreciates her and love her the way she deserves to be loved. We'll help her get on her feet again, and start a new life. All while you will continue to drink your life away.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (03-03-2012),laurea  (03-02-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good for her MumInMind. No one should have to put up with that.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

laurea  (03-02-2012),MuminMind  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my, you're going to be so pi**ed when you get back to Aus... Not only have we been told we get the house... But they're building us a unit under for the time being...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear dad,

My son is now almost 10 months old and while you constantly tell me you want to babysit, it's really your own fault that you haven't.

Once again you have cancelled tonight, I know it was only 10 minutes you were going to be alone with him but I was really looking forward to the help since I've been constantly throwing up lately. Thanks.

Dear random a**hole

Thanks so much for denting our front car door so that I now cannot get my son in and out of the car without opening the front door first. Which we really cannot afford to fix. I hope you did more damage to your own car then you did to ours.

Dear MIL,

You aren't treated like a "normal" person because you aren't "normal".

Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    BIL still in icu and still not out of the woods.

Highway is closed again and DH is stuck on the other side, who knows when it will go down enough to let cars through.

DD is doing her last shift at work which means it almost time for her to go.

DD2 slammed the car door closed on ds2 arm

heartburn is making sleep impossiable

worrying about bub

dd is leaving me..... I want her to go and grow into woman I know she is BUT does have to soo dam far away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my vent seems pointless after these last few... But... Painting sucks!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hurry up and wake up DD.... I am leaking.. my boobs need draining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wish i had enough money to buy everything i need to buy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyspice For This Useful Post:

laurea  (04-02-2012),Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012)