Closed Thread
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last edited by Chocolate All Gone Now; 25-06-2012 at 12:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deliberately digging your f ing toes into my calves is cruel, continuing to do it til I yell at you and wake our son is pathetic!

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    life can you stop throwing us up sh*t creek without a paddle! and while youre at it can you stop handing things on a silver platter to people who have done nothing but hurt us and make our lives miserable while giving us scraps!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettabean For This Useful Post:

Tildy  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ffs DD1. Pull ya fu(king head in for just ONE NIGHT. Your father isn't here, I am in pain and you are being a total **** of a child as per usual. Just one night is all I ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    ffs please just go for a nap! Why does everything have to be a freakin battle with u

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's just not effing fair!! Wanting to be a mum is the one thing in my life I haven't compromised on for others. It keeps getting further and further away, and now dp's flown out I don't have anyone to hold me.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    please, please, please universe.

I need a break I can't take another day of this

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so tired, please sick little ones sleep tonight!

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For god sake DP the kids are going to cry they are f@$?!ng sick!! Grow up! Just because you can't relax dosnt mean you have to swear, an FYI if you fail your truck test it isn't our fault! So F$&K YOU! (sorry for language) and if you do fail do not come home in a hissy. And you sure as hell better not swear at us again... Coz you remember that feeling when I left you? You will feel it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    F you dad! You can't come visit your pregnant daughter who's on bedrest, there was a spare seat in the car, mum was driving, you wouldn't even have needed to stop drinking, Nan and Pop came all the way from the coast but you can't be a passenger for a 30 min car trip....Screw you, I'm done with you and my sister. Yeah SIS, I'm doing fine thanks, pregnant, bedrest no biggie, not worth asking...please tell me all about your promotion, funny when I was a PA you tried to tell me I was a sh*t kicker, now your so important. No please come two hours late to our housewarming and wonder why we have all eaten.
    And please when I offer to show you round please just grunt and walk straight out the back because your so sick... until the conversation is about you! Your tests came back negative ( not inconclusive you drama queen) because there is nothing wrong with you, eat a vegetable you filthy cow. Also... I am avoiding visiting you because the last time we stayed there was kitty litter in my bed... disrespect me all you want but have some respect towards my husband you filthy pig. I'm done, I will call you for your birthday, see you at family functions.... that is all.
    I'm done, and don't come asking for money, we have savings because we don't buy ourselves toys... you buy $300 worth of leggo, and dirtbikes but don't have savings... tough ****.

And ... We arnt lucky we work hard and save harder.

Didn't move all the way back to QLD just to put up with this crap... who
    needs it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Didge For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012)